• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS - Club Nintendo Platinum Demo Sharing Thread

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Got one NA code, within the next 5 minutes, choose 1 of the following you think is the hottest and give reasoning in less than 25 words. If you're the only one to post, you automatically win.

Peach
Rosalina
Zero Suit Samus

emb

Got one NA code, within the next 5 minutes, choose 1 of the following you think is the hottest and give reasoning in less than 25 words. If you're the only one to post, you automatically win.

Peach
Rosalina
Zero Suit Samus
image.php

Tuftecake

Neo Member
I have one NA code left and I must say I am very disappointed in all of you. The demo comes out TOMORROW and the insanity of the requests to fulfill to get a code is not nearly high enough. So let's get crazy.

First person to post frame #196,373 (or 196,374, I believe they are the same) of Space Jam gets the code.

Two hours. Clock is ticking.

Ibuki

Banned
I want you guys to describe your favorite smash character, and why. It can't be one sentence long. I'll PM a code to the person who's response I like the most.

Code_Link

I want you guys to describe your favorite smash character, and why. It can't be one sentence long. I'll PM a code to the person who's response I like the most.

Robin, because it opens up new posibilities of including future characters from the franchise that aren't just sword fighters. Tharja could happen!

hitmon

US codes.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (hitmon, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

x0NgVuQ.png
Smash Bros 3DS Demo code -- MB-33500CDF4B3BA87C - Taken by botty

Quote for 2nd code

bjork

Sorry if it's too late, I just saw the email today and don't care about using one of these codes for myself

A05UVPMH0Q98DKH2
A05V2UTV0C2G0317
A05V733Y2NYHTQEK
A05VB8AH184GV4E5

Top Bottom