• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dungeon Travelers 2 |OT| - We don't need no White Knights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
WARNING / DISCLAIMER
This game is fanservice heavy, while I have not added that content within the OT once again this title is very fanservice heavy. With that being said this OT / thread is for discussing the game and NOT ones social views. If you have no intention of staying on the topic of the title / related genre then I respectfully ask you leave and go make your own threads if you want to talk about your dislikes of fanservice and such.

Shitposts will be reported to mods. You have been warned.

Game has been officially announced for a Western release for those who were waiting for a localization announcement!
---------------------------
"Atlus is bringing Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library & the Monster Seal to PS Vita via retail and digital in North America this summer for $39.99/CA$49.99, the publisher announced.

The 2014 port of the 2013 PSP dungeon RPG, which was never released overseas, puts players in the role of Fried, an adventurer from the Royal Library, who forms a party of female warriors, mages, maids, and so on to combat the monsters that have started an uprising against humanity.

Each girl has one of five base classes, from which they can branch into more than 30 sub-classes. As you explore dungeons, you’ll be able to trigger sub-events that allow for further character development between Fried and the girls.

The North American version will have Japanese audio with English subtitles, and support for PlayStation TV."

http://gematsu.com/2015/04/dungeon-...merica-summer-europe-fall#568fBDW6kTpI280l.99

8utqq3y.png

hWcJFu1.png

xu2m8Ql.png

TKXHbM1.png

Long ago, the land was inhabited by gods, men, and evil beings from another realm known as demons.

Under the banner of Lady Vitoria, the humans waged war against the forces of the demons, known as monsters.

The year 395 of the Divine Era --

The founding father of alchemy, Zigdorad, developed the "sealing art", through which a monster could be sealed away inside the pages of a sealing tome.

The ones who could control this sealing magic were known as Libras, and achieved tremendous results in the elimination of monsters.

Through their efforts, the monsters' numbers dropped rapidly, and even the demons themselves retreated to the outer realms. The world began moving under the order of man.

And then, the commemorable first year of the Royal Era.

Vitoria led the people to unify an entire continent, and became the first Queen of Romulea.

-- From "The Founding of Romulea", Chapter 1, Section 10

And now, it is the year 499 of the Royal Era.

A new story is about to unfold within the halls of the Romulean Royal Library...

FprsDtr.png

• Original story with fresh cast of interesting personality types.
  • 16 playable characters in the standard game. Able to use 5 at once in a full party.
  • Each character has 5 different classes they are able to change into. Broken down as such 2 at the first class change and 3 in the final class change. *Some other characters start later in the class tree therefore will appear to have less classes they can change to, unless you fully reset them back to the base class.
  • Large number of skills to drive you insane with when distributing your precious skill points.
  • Able to equip sealed monsters which have various merits / demerits.
  • Fully voiced story bits, along with random chatter in the dungeon and battle (mainly non-sensical but still amusing.) Some pretty high profile VAs are in this game.
  • Challenging dungeons and bosses. While this game may look like its just mindless fanservice, truthfully it's one of the better made Wizardry-type of titles out there that has been finely crafted. Includes hidden dungeons / special bosses.
  • Fantastic soundtrack.

eJqouRk.png

mjqV23k.png

• Fighter
  • Magic User
  • Spieler
  • Sage
  • Scout
  • Berserker
  • Priestess
  • Dollmaster
  • Treasure Hunter
  • Samurai
  • Kunoichi
There a bunch of others besides the ones listed here and some of the ones here are from the 2nd or 3rd class tiers, but these are the starting classes for the various story characters. *Note these classes are pre-set to each character though.

Check out the screenshot section as there is an image which shows a character with their class tree fully unlocked. To give you an idea of what it looks like.

d77aoMo.png

*Unfortunately have to use the PSP trailer since Aquaplus went and used Niconico for the PSV trailer...

50 minutes of gameplay from the demo version by someone else. Warning though 2 scenes inside might be considered NSFW, so dont suggest watching at the office.

7jkbWQD.png

U3Eibsv.png

#0:
Q: I heard that this game is very fanservice heavy?
A: Yes that is correct, which is unfortunate for those who have little to no tolerance for fanservice, as with that part of the game aside it is actually a very well crafted title, with a fantastic cast. But yes once again it is a very, very fanservice heavy title. Mainly story event scenes and whenever a new boss is defeated. The same general thing is said below also.

#1:
Q: What type of game is this?
A: Its a first person dungeon crawler, based off of the Wizardry series gameplay wise. Though one thing people will need to be careful of is this title is fanservice heavy. So if that is not your thing, would suggest giving it a pass. If you are a hardcore DRPG player that can put up with heavy fanservice, do highly suggest this title as it will give you a challenge most def.

#2:
Q: Im new to dungeon crawlers should I buy this game?
A: While the game can be difficult at times it is by no means unfair. Though the various skills you will need to allocate points into might be a little overwhelming to a new player. (Even more so if you can't exactly read Japanese unfortunately.)

#3:
Q: Do I need to have played the other Dungeon Traveler title to enjoy this game?
A: Nope! Not at all! Dungeon Travelers 2 is its own thing therefore one is not required to have played the previous title. As the story and characters are not connected in any way. Though there is DLC of characters from the first game.

#4:
Q: Do I really need to know Japanese to enjoy this game?
A: Well it does help considering how much of the story is voiced, plus if you can't read and I mean read not just recognize characters you will not fully understand what all the skills are, which is important when you level up and need to distribute the earned skill point(s). But it is possible to play with no knowledge of Japanese.

#5:
Q: I screwed up my skill point allocation can I respec?
A:Yes its possible, though the way the game does it is by resetting your character to a pre-set levels. Such as 15, 30, 45 is an example. Forgot what the exact numbers are.

#6:
Q: Can I try out a different class or am I stuck with what I pick?
A: By using the level reset (re-speccing) it is possible to pick a different class to try out.

#7:
Q: Is this just a direct port of the PSP version? Did they add anything new?
A: From what I understand they did a lot of graphical updates to the game itself and does look fantastic and crisp on the Vita. Gameplay wise it does not seem like they added any new bosses or dungeons. Though there is more than enough content with the original game with the hidden dungeons and extra bosses.

NAA8J7Z.png

There are 20 DLC characters, who were characters that appeared in the first game, based off of the visual novel series To Heart 2.

Single Purchase: 200 JPY per character

20 Character Set Purchase: 1,500 JPY and comes with the 2 following items below.

*Double Exp Club Member Book - All gained exp is doubled.

*Super Good Luck Charm - Chance of items dropped from enemies increases.

These are both equippable accessories.

d6AM3lK.png

http://www.amiami.com/
http://www.nippon-yasan.com/
*Disclaimer: Neither GAF nor myself has any sort of affiliation with the following sites above. These are just the most common ones members frequently speak of when it comes to online import shops and these links are for the convenience of the members who are still interested in importing the Japanese or Asian version (if it exists) of the game. Mods if you feel this is inappropriate let me know and will remove this section.

SZqrScb.png

Thanks goes out to Aquaplus for the resources used to make up the graphics in this OT.
Thanks to the dafont website for having an awesome selection of fonts to download and use, plus to the creators of the fonts used.
*Have no official affiliation to Aquaplus or dafont.com

Big thanks to my friend who once again helped translate the story / character profiles. Really saved my bacon with saving time on things.

OWT49m6.png

Parakeetman

saving space JIC

On the Japanese PSN there is a demo of the game currently out, so those who have a JPSN account try it out. You can also use the save data in the retail title if you enjoyed the game it seems. Can reach up to lv 9 and money to 9999? I think it was. Once you clear the demo the save file will only be able to be used with the retail version so keep that in mind when progressing in the demo.

Fanservice or not (I never really understood or agreed with the distinctions within that definition), I have a weakness for dungeon crawlers with detailed, high-resolution 2D art. Day 1 in NA.

Parakeetman

I'm going to wait & see if this game gets eventually released in the west, but thanks for the nice OT Parakeetman !

Thanks!

Im just concerned with the game design, unless they go for full ENG voices, will be hard for 2 different sections to be localized with just subtitles.

1: being the random chatter in dungeons
2: the random chatter in battle

As there really isnt room to go writing out the subtitles for all the things the characters say during those parts. But it will take away from the experience if it is not localized.

So will really depend on how much a company / publisher that localizes games in the west will want to put into the production.

At least the ray of light is the fact that these types of titles have been getting localized at a pretty fast pace in the US so hopefully Aquaplus might actually come out of their shells to do some business with any potential companies who want to localize this title for the West.

Fanservice or not (I never really understood or agreed with the distinctions within that definition), I have a weakness for dungeon crawlers with detailed, high-resolution 2D art. Day 1 in NA.

With the fanservice stuff aside, this game / series goes into the top 5 category for DRPGs / Wizardry type of titles.

-----------

Also for those not familiar the icons in the characters section can be clicked on to view their profiles. Though while its not exactly spoiler material, some of the plot info is given out in the various profiles. So decide if you want to click or not.

RM8

I google "Dungeon Travelers 2" without adding any other word before clicking this thread... Yeah, looks like a Vita game alright :p

Parakeetman

yaffi

If it's possible for Aquapazza and TtT2 to be brought over, than this isn't entirely impossible to get localized. At leat that's what I'm telling myself.

CrovaxPSO

Great OT again! Heard a lot of good things about this game but unfortunately as I mentioned before, Amiami sold out of their pre-orders. Since so many games are coming out soon, I have to be a little bit smart with money, so spending an extra $30 to get it from Amazon probably won't happen this time. Might have to go with slow shipping from somewhere else if Amiami doesn't get extra stock.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Woo, nice OT!
Haven't looked forward to a game this much in a while

Great OT again! Heard a lot of good things about this game but unfortunately as I mentioned before, Amiami sold out of their pre-orders. Since so many games are coming out soon, I have to be a little bit smart with money, so spending an extra $30 to get it from Amazon probably won't happen this time. Might have to go with slow shipping from somewhere else if Amiami doesn't get extra stock.
Amazon looks like it's out of stock too (only 3rd party sellers). Nippon Yasan still has it for $47 though.

CrovaxPSO

Woo, nice OT!

Amazon looks like it's out of stock too (only 3rd party sellers). Nippon Yasan still has it for $47 though.

Wow, seems like good news for the developer. Haven't ordered from Nippon Yasan before but I'll check it out, thanks!

Parakeetman

Woo, nice OT!

Nice OT, I'd so get this game if it ever gets localized.

Thanks folks do appreciate it!

Yeah that is pretty crazy that it seems to be all sold out on amazon and such. Interesting that Nippon Yasan still has it. But that doesnt seem to be too bad of a price at 47 USD.

Ventara

This game sounds like something I'd be interested in, but alas, I don't understand Japanese, so fingers crossed this gets localized. Considering what has been getting localized lately, I'm optimistic on the localization of this game.

Imouto

Banned
Day 1 in NA.

I wish. I've been interested in the game since I heard many praise for it, and the fantastic OT just make me want to bite, but I'll wait for that slim chance of localization.

Do all playable characters have voice and are involved in the story/interaction much?

Parakeetman

I wish. I've been interested in the game since I heard many praise for it, and the fantastic OT just make me want to bite, but I'll wait for that slim chance of localization.

Do all playable characters have voice and are involved in the story/interaction much?

Thanks!

Yes all of the characters listed take part in story events and whatnots, this game is pretty story centric so there is a set plot. Also all characters are fully voiced.

Parakeetman

Enjoying the game, really nice to see it in Vita quality graphics. And as usual great soundtrack.

That extra DLC is worth picking up the 1,500 JPY pack just for the item drop increase and double exp booster. Added that info to the DLC section.

Will get the DLC character profiles up next week. Had a lazy weekend to get over this damned cold.

the dlc characters are not necessary at all but more meant for fans of the first game. having them does help you progress faster through the first dungeon since you can make a full party if you head back to town and add them in. the items will be in your vault.

Dorarnae

my copy is still on the way. but I'll try to finish the main story of meikyuu cross blood first and kamisama cross thesis or something.

Parakeetman

my copy is still on the way. but I'll try to finish the main story of meikyuu cross blood first and kamisama cross thesis or something.

with how fast you clear drpgs that shouldnt take too long i reckon haha

am currently leveling in the game plan on phasing out the dlc characters once the main story ones all appear. but they will most def help out in tge meantime!

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Order finally shipped, should be here by Thursday or Friday

Will that exp booster DLC affect difficulty negatively or will it just make something I was going to do anyways less tedious?

Parakeetman

Order finally shipped, should be here by Thursday or Friday

Will that exp booster DLC affect difficulty negatively or will it just make something I was going to do anyways less tedious?

Will work better if you need to level reset a character to regain skill points back. or if you decide to lv up a less used character. it shouldnt break the game like the smt iv dlc did.

you can always try the game in the pure form and see what you think before using it ( ´∀`)

the exp booster only works on a single character also due to it being an accessory. so its main purpose seems as talked about above to be used for catch up purposes for characters lagging behind or if you want to progress one faster like im doing with alicia as plan on making her a tank this time around instead of a damage dealer.

Imouto

Banned
Do those DLC characters come with their own class/skill/trait/whatever it is, or they are just sprite/portrait swap like the one in Demon's Gaze?

Parakeetman

Do those DLC characters come with their own class/skill/trait/whatever it is, or they are just sprite/portrait swap like the one in Demon's Gaze?

they are all the same classes they were in the previous game i think and come fully decked out with equipment and different starting skill setups, but all have the same starting +3 bonus skill points to spend.

they are fully voiced also for battle & dungeon random chatter. dont think they have their own special event scenes though.

the all in one dlc pack is most def the way to go if you decide to get it for the 2 extra items.

a way to think of it is having more characters to experiment with all the class types with.

for those who dont want to use the dlc the game progresses by finding more party members. so for the first dungeon you will only have alisia and melvy, second you meet the third party member etc. max is 5 members at a time in a full pt. so with that in mind the game is abit challenging than the usual where you can have a full pt from the start. game does remain challenging even with a full pt though.

Imouto

Banned
Thank. The DLC sounds like a pretty good deal with that price. This game looks more and more appealing.

I'm going to follow this thread to see more impression about the gameplay.

Parakeetman

Thank. The DLC sounds like a pretty good deal with that price. This game looks more and more appealing.

I'm going to follow this thread to see more impression about the gameplay.

Are there any specifics that you would like to know about the gameplay? since had gotten through about 75% of the psp version not including the insane end game contents.

Imouto

Banned
Are there any specifics that you would like to know about the gameplay? since had gotten through about 75% of the psp version not including the insane end game contents.

Usually it would be how each class perform, but I want to discover them by myself when I'm playing anyway.

I heard the game is hard, so I'd like to know about the game's classes balancing. As in some games, even though they have a lot of classes, later on you have to stick around with several best classes to be able to go through such content. Can you work on characters/classes you like and still manage to beat most of the game?

Parakeetman

Insane content in terms of difficulty or amount? (´・ω`・)

difficulty with the hidden bosses lol like roflstomped bad. i mentioned an example earlier in the thread with spoiler tags (* ̄∇ ̄)

Parakeetman

Usually it would be how each class perform, but I want to discover them by myself when I'm playing anyway.

I heard the game is hard, so I'd like to know about the game's classes balancing. As in some games, even though they have a lot of classes, later on you have to stick around with several best classes to be able to go through such content. Can you work on characters/classes you like and still manage to beat most of the game?

pretty much the classes are fairly balanced just that you will have to be careful with skill point allocation since some class changes shut out previous weapon skills will write more in 15m am on the move currently.

Since this game uses buffs and debuffs a lot its fairly important to have a more balanced party, while you can form one for pure firepower, might leave you a little lacking in other areas. Esp with things like speed which will play a larger difference later on. On the right side of the screen there is a turn order bar which shows what order your characters will go in and such. Faster characters go earlier on the turn order, so its not always good to have a full party of heavy hitters who will be slower generally and go later in the order. As that can make a difference in the later fights and such, esp if there are casters out. Since you need to land hits on them to cancel their spells. Also TP management is a fairly important thing esp with how long some of the dungeons are, so you will want to take a maid class along with you as those can refill TP during battle and after the battle is over. Though you can make runs without them, but you will be very heavily item based, which will be difficult early on considering how expensive magic recovery items are.

Overall though everything is viable, just that some classes are harder to use that others. The Spieler in particular.

My main adventuring party was the following on the PSP.
[ Front ]
Dark Lord, Samurai

[ Rear ]
Bard, Sage, Etoile

So was real heavy on damage dealing and TP recovery / buffs / debuffs. Both the Bard and Etoile the base characters as Maids. So they use the Cooking skill which recovers TP when used of a selected character. Asides from the other buffs. Bard has an EXP buff which is great. And the Etoile messes with enemies status wise.

Dorarnae

My main adventuring party was the following on the PSP.
[ Front ]
Dark Lord, Samurai

[ Rear ]
Bard, Sage, Etoile

So was real heavy on damage dealing and TP recovery / buffs / debuffs. Both the Bard and Etoile the base characters as Maids. So they use the Cooking skill which recovers TP when used of a selected character. Asides from the other buffs. Bard has an EXP buff which is great. And the Etoile messes with enemies status wise.

nice. I had to use the magical princess against the final boss, was mostly for the buff against magic dmg.

but for the most part, I ran with
front:Samurai,Kunoichi
back: sage,diva,witch

Parakeetman

nice. I had to use the magical princess against the final boss, was mostly for the buff against magic dmg.

but for the most part, I ran with
front:Samurai,Kunoichi
back: sage,diva,witch

i had another odd party for item gathering too. which had 3 characters in the front and 2 in the back.

the magical princess is pretty useful due to that row attack hitting multiple targets in this game is a godsend. that skill one of the final spieler class has with the hitting 1 target in the front and 2 on the left and right of that target was useful too. think it had def down as an effect also.

Dorarnae

i had another odd party for item gathering too. which had 3 characters in the front and 2 in the back.

the magical princess is pretty useful due to that row attack hitting multiple targets in this game is a godsend. that skill one of the final spieler class has with the hitting 1 target in the front and 2 on the left and right of that target was useful too. think it had def down as an effect also.

so many good stuff but not enough points to get everything hehe.
which is why I had a treasure hunter at the end too instead of the sage for healing.
I couldn't afford to be interrupted with my healing + the casting speed...

Parakeetman

so many good stuff but not enough points to get everything hehe.
which is why I had a treasure hunter at the end too instead of the sage for healing.
I couldn't afford to be interrupted with my healing + the casting speed...

yeah the casting speed stuff esp the increase that happens if you level it up is why i dont level the spells up that much lol.

man what nade me sad is when i wound up with two characters with identify since you only really nee4d one for that.

----

to others considering the dlc id suggest playing without the extra characters first as adds a bit more excitement with wondering what character will come next and slowly filling out your party.

Dorarnae

yeah the casting speed stuff esp the increase that happens if you level it up is why i dont level the spells up that much lol.

man what nade me sad is when i wound up with two characters with identify since you only really nee4d one for that.

----

to others considering the dlc id suggest playing without the extra characters first as adds a bit more excitement with wondering what character will come next and slowly filling out your party.

oh you can do that? I think I always paid at the shop to identify :S lol.

KuroNeeko

The additional characters might be nice if I can unlock them after the main story and then complete their optional missions.

I suppose it would be too much to ask that the difficulty of the DLC quests scale with the party level so I won't just breeze through it.

Hmm, maybe I won't pick up the DLC characters. I like my DRPGs to start off hard. Heck, I died in the first dungeon during the demo when my healer got critted by some stupid fruit monster.

Interested, but have way too much on my plate with Demon Gaze, SAO, and Persona 4. :/

Parakeetman

The additional characters might be nice if I can unlock them after the main story and then complete their optional missions.

I suppose it would be too much to ask that the difficulty of the DLC quests scale with the party level so I won't just breeze through it.

Hmm, maybe I won't pick up the DLC characters. I like my DRPGs to start off hard. Heck, I died in the first dungeon during the demo when my healer got critted by some stupid fruit monster.

Interested, but have way too much on my plate with Demon Gaze, SAO, and Persona 4. :/

dont think this game has dlc quests?

yeah the game though dies not seem to have level scaling. pretty much its like a high def version of the original title.

its pretty satisfying playing through the title normally to and it does work pretty well for the most part, as i dont recall getting stuck due to anything in relation to filling out my party via story progression.

one thing for sure is this game has a great cast and coherent story. besides the well done game mechanics, the characters are the next best thing as they are all pretty unique and well voiced. there has personally not been a character in the cast that i did not like.

am starting to phase out the dlc characters as i get the story ones added in. but can see uses for them post game or during treasure hunting sessions.

this title really is one of the better crafted wizardry-like titles out there.

guess it was so popular too that the next title will be based off of the same world, which will be in for day 1.

Imouto

Banned
So it's recommended to get the DLC just for the EXP booster and leave out the characters for NG+? Wait, does this game have NG+, or just post game content?

Parakeetman

So it's recommended to get the DLC just for the EXP booster and leave out the characters for NG+? Wait, does this game have NG+, or just post game content?

its more post game content with insane bosses and the hidden dungeon. not sure how many ill have to check the guide book.

you can play with the dlc characters from the start if you want but doing it either way will greatly change your experience. just depends on how you want to go about it :)

some of the hidden bosses are seriously hardcore though lol.

lv 99, 5 digit hp

KuroNeeko

dont think this game has dlc quests?

yeah the game though dies not seem to have level scaling. pretty much its like a high def version of the original title.

its pretty satisfying playing through the title normally to and it does work pretty well for the most part, as i dont recall getting stuck due to anything in relation to filling out my party via story progression.

one thing for sure is this game has a great cast and coherent story. besides the well done game mechanics, the characters are the next best thing as they are all pretty unique and well voiced. there has personally not been a character in the cast that i did not like.

am starting to phase out the dlc characters as i get the story ones added in. but can see uses for them post game or during treasure hunting sessions.

this title really is one of the better crafted wizardry-like titles out there.

guess it was so popular too that the next title will be based off of the same world, which will be in for day 1.

Sorry! I should have been clearer. I was under the impression that each DL character offered their own unique quests within the game - kind of like the Mass Effect DLC.

I wanted to clear the game normally and then buy the DLC for the extra content. So I was hoping that the (apparently non-existing) DLC character-related quests would still be challenging after clearing the game.

I'm going through Demon's Gaze now, only taking breaks to drop into SAO at times. I've one more seal to go before I get Mars (lol), but my party of three seems to have stabilized at level 5 so I might beat her by the end of the day. The damage tiles in DG are NO JOKE though so exploration has stalled.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Mars is my favorite ( ・ ー・ )

You get the ability to ignore damage tiles pretty early on so you won't have to hold off on exploration for long. There's many side quests that have you going back to previous locations as well anyways.

---

Got the game today and picked up the DLC bundle, will probably start tonight (`ω´)

Dorarnae

looks like I'll be playing this game sooner than I thought .
Kamisama to Unmei Kakumei no Cross Thesis is such a disapointment, like I think I'd rather play mind zero than that game :S

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Decided to start a new game rather than continue from where I left off in the demo because I put some SP into some skills I'm not sure I want

Considering going full wiki and planning out end game skill builds lol. Or maybe alternatively try to not spend any points until I reach level 3 classes (´⊙ω⊙`)

Dorarnae

Decided to start a new game rather than continue from where I left off in the demo because I put some SP into some skills I'm not sure I want

Considering going full wiki and planning out end game skill builds lol. Or maybe alternatively try to not spend any points until I reach level 3 classes (´⊙ω⊙`)

you can respec without losing lvl at lvl 15-30-50 if I remember correctly.

Parakeetman

Aren't some of the skills non-inheritable to later classes though?

yeah that does happen. like with the scout for example you can go a route that will close out previously learned skills.

looks like I'll be playing this game sooner than I thought .
Kamisama to Unmei Kakumei no Cross Thesis is such a disapointment, like I think I'd rather play mind zero than that game :S

lol thats pretty bad, i still have not opened mine. makes me consider returning it since was the le version

Parakeetman

alisias counter attack skill is pretty worthless. does not proc enough for how much you spend on it.

would not suggest hoarding all points till all classes are unlocked lol

Parakeetman

Sorry! I should have been clearer. I was under the impression that each DL character offered their own unique quests within the game - kind of like the Mass Effect DLC.

I wanted to clear the game normally and then buy the DLC for the extra content. So I was hoping that the (apparently non-existing) DLC character-related quests would still be challenging after clearing the game.

I'm going through Demon's Gaze now, only taking breaks to drop into SAO at times. I've one more seal to go before I get Mars (lol), but my party of three seems to have stabilized at level 5 so I might beat her by the end of the day. The damage tiles in DG are NO JOKE though so exploration has stalled.

Yeah that would have been cool if the characters did have scenarios and such. At least the game isnt lacking content wise. :D

lol yeah in Demon Gaze the damage panels will mess you up good if you dont have a certain demon equipped. But as others have mentioned you should be getting the ability soon so that problem will be solved quickly.

One thing for sure is the real chaos starts after you clear the game with the post game bosses and such. Also one of the story characters you can finally use after beating the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom