• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dungeon Travelers 2 |OT| - We don't need no White Knights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorarnae

im still sad Alisia's counter skill is still worthless lol i spent so many points in it again too &#931;(&#12494;&#1076;<)

hehe
I am going with sword mastery and one attack skill so far.
have poison,heal and fire spell on my mage.
not too sure about poison, it seems to wear off a bit fast.
looking good on the vita so far.

kinda wish they'd change the button layout sometime hehe. triangle popping the option menu is a little annoying lol. guess it use the layout they have in visual novel?

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
hehe
I am going with sword mastery and one attack skill so far.
have poison,heal and fire spell on my mage.
not too sure about poison, it seems to wear off a bit fast.
looking good on the vita so far.

kinda wish they'd change the button layout sometime hehe. triangle popping the option menu is a little annoying lol. guess it use the layout they have in visual novel?

Yeah poison can be left for like Monica to use with her bow skill, though her stun one is much more effective thats on the dagger skill. Think you need to be the assassin class? to have it unlocked though. Since seriously being able to knock an enemy back down the turn totem helped big time due to some bosses doing all party attacks which were pretty devastating D:

I plan on taking Alisia down the lance mastery route for skills as this time will turn her into the more defender type of class with the knight / paladin tree. Currently did not put any points into her weapon skills though as my exp up item from the DLC pack is giving her a big enough damage boost lol.

Am so let down they didnt improve the counter skill since seriously was hoping to use it with taunt as to get her to do damage more. Double attack too then must be pretty low proc as it was in the original game if they didnt seem to tweak the skill stats. Ill have to look at a wiki again and check up on that.

Dorarnae

Yeah poison can be left for like Monica to use with her bow skill, though her stun one is much more effective thats on the dagger skill. Think you need to be the assassin class? to have it unlocked though. Since seriously being able to knock an enemy back down the turn totem helped big time due to some bosses doing all party attacks which were pretty devastating D:

I plan on taking Alisia down the lance mastery route for skills as this time will turn her into the more defender type of class with the knight / paladin tree. Currently did not put any points into her weapon skills though as my exp up item from the DLC pack is giving her a big enough damage boost lol.

Am so let down they didnt improve the counter skill since seriously was hoping to use it with taunt as to get her to do damage more. Double attack too then must be pretty low proc as it was in the original game if they didnt seem to tweak the skill stats. Ill have to look at a wiki again and check up on that.

will probably respec at lvl 15, also can't wait to get advanced class. I just beat kamisama cross thesis. bad game from start to finish, hehe. can at least put that thing away now.

Parakeetman

will probably respec at lvl 15, also can't wait to get advanced class. I just beat kamisama cross thesis. bad game from start to finish, hehe. can at least put that thing away now.

man i dont think im going to ever open up that game haha

i need to progress further in this game took a small break this weekend

Dorarnae

So you can unlock some dungeon by completing quest? nice.
I never cleared any quest back on psp...

boss are rough, I am really doing good against normal monster, like I am feeling really op, but against boss it's always really close hehe. I think I'll put more point in the skill that gives more gold after each battle, so I can buy more items...

I should go back to 'To heart2 dungeon travelers' to clear it at least once.hehe.
it was good to see where the serie started, but DT2 is much better, can't wait to see DT2-2

Parakeetman

So you can unlock some dungeon by completing quest? nice.
I never cleared any quest back on psp...

boss are rough, I am really doing good against normal monster, like I am feeling really op, but against boss it's always really close hehe. I think I'll put more point in the skill that gives more gold after each battle, so I can buy more items...

I should go back to 'To heart2 dungeon travelers' to clear it at least once.hehe.
it was good to see where the serie started, but DT2 is much better, can't wait to see DT2-2

yeah the normal monsters for the most part are not too bad till you start running into the samurai and ones that can do row or party attacks.

but indeed the boss fights are awesome with the game.

i remeber one optional dungeon i had to think out my party better for was this tree dungeon as how long it lasts and without a good setup you will run out of tp fast as you need to constantly use skills to take down the normal monsters inside. using up a bunch of the mp recovery items did not want to to since need those for the normal dungeons lol.

i remember i had always did the quest stuff so much so that the board always turned into requests for stuff i couldnt get yet with the currently available dungeons lol working on doing that again ( &#65507;&#9661;&#65507;)

yeah most def am looking forward to DT2-2 since they did a fantastic job with the series so far and knowing it is continuing in the same universe has my thumb up.

just goes to show how much folks loved the characters, world of this game.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Got sucked into Smash for a couple of days so I only just now put some serious time into this.

The complete DLC pack is making things a little too breezy lol (2-shot first couple of bosses with coop skills). In addition to the bonus accessories some of the DLC characters have +5 equipment so I threw most of it on Alisia and she's kind of invincible atm.

So far for sure going to keep a maid as a permanent party member since the &#22857;&#20181;&#12398;&#24515; skill seems like a staple. Really like Conet's accent too (&#65344;&#65381;&#969;&#65381;´)

Also tried a level reset on one of the DLC characters and it seems you lose the bonus skill points they already have invested at level 1 because those skills get set back to 0 without giving you back what they would've cost as SP. Going to have to plan carefully and never respec with the main characters lol (&#12541;´&#969;`)

Is there any reason to not immediately purify monster/boss seals? Like will I ever need to save up previous ones for a combination or something later? I'm assuming the boss seals are unique and only obtainable once?

Also in the &#12450;&#12496;&#12487;&#12451;&#12540;&#12531;&#36986;&#36321; dungeon there's an optional locked door but I could've sworn that in the demo the door was unlocked and it simply had a warning that there was a strong enemy behind it that I could use to train (I never went in). Did I miss the key earlier on this time or was that just something probably changed for the demo?

Parakeetman

it was changed for the demo do believe later you should be able to open it later some areas in the game are like that which hide stronger optional bosses.

yeah need to be careful with level reset as you mentioned sp from items dont get refunded think was the same on psp also.

the boss seals are for fried to equip so ive always just turned them into books for him

yeah boss seals are a one time thing.

for the later larger dungeons you most def will want a maid in the party as just standard attacks alone are not enough against the enemy later on if you run out of sp.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
it was changed for the demo do believe later you should be able to open it later some areas in the game are like that which hide stronger optional bosses.
Ah okay, good to know

Kind of disappointed that you can't see class upgrade portraits before upgrading to the class, but glad that they put in the effort to draw unique portraits for each character

Changed Conet into a dancer. Do buff/debuff skills like dances stack with multiple casts?

Parakeetman

Ah okay, good to know

Kind of disappointed that you can't see class upgrade portraits before upgrading to the class, but glad that they put in the effort to draw unique portraits for each character

Changed Conet into a dancer. Do buff/debuff skills like dances stack with multiple casts?

In regards to effects stacking am not exactly sure. All it might do is just extend the amount of turns possibly.

Dorarnae

Ah okay, good to know

they don't stack from what I remember, they can interrupt your song though.
you get a skill later that let you run with 2 songs.

Parakeetman

they don't stack from what I remember, they can interrupt your song though.
you get a skill later that let you run with 2 songs.

Kinda terrifying to think of what it would sound like with someone singing 2 songs at once lol. But goddamn is that a useful skill.

By far the best skill the bard has is the EXP up one though.

Got Alicia to become a Paladin, will move to the Valkyrie though, but for that must not put any points into any other weapons beside Lance. Regardless of the Paladin having cross slash which uses swords and does more damage on undead type of enemies. Game tries to trick you like that.

Also you dont really need to go to the third tier if you dont want to, since it means even more stress trying to save up points and whatnots. Good thing Im saving these skill up items to use on Alisia as going to make her an uber tank lol.

Dorarnae

Kinda terrifying to think of what it would sound like with someone singing 2 songs at once lol. But goddamn is that a useful skill.

By far the best skill the bard has is the EXP up one though.

Got Alicia to become a Paladin, will move to the Valkyrie though, but for that must not put any points into any other weapons beside Lance. Regardless of the Paladin having cross slash which uses swords and does more damage on undead type of enemies. Game tries to trick you like that.

Also you dont really need to go to the third tier if you dont want to, since it means even more stress trying to save up points and whatnots. Good thing Im saving these skill up items to use on Alisia as going to make her an uber tank lol.

can always respec at lvl 30, so it's not too bad.
I was running with the exp song on psp, I am trying the one that regen tp, quite nice so far.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Byyy3HdRs

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Wow that Alisia berserker outfit lol

I'm going down the same path as Parakeetman with Alisia and have managed to keep from spending any SP at all other than one level of Cover. Just got a good heavy lance too and found out I can't use cross slash anymore. Luckily no extra points invested in cross slash of course (&#65344;&#969;´) Wonder if I can make it to 30 like this

I love the skits/explanations you get in the dungeons by meeting specific conditions with certain characters, like equipping Alisia with a lance, letting Lillian get paralyzed etc. Really livens up the exploration, though I also wonder how many I'm never going to see if I don't happen to meet the conditions.

Parakeetman

Wow that Alisia berserker outfit lol

I'm going down the same path as Parakeetman with Alisia and have managed to keep from spending any SP at all other than one level of Cover. Just got a good heavy lance too and found out I can't use cross slash anymore. Luckily no extra points invested in cross slash of course (&#65344;&#969;´) Wonder if I can make it to 30 like this

I love the skits/explanations you get in the dungeons by meeting specific conditions with certain characters, like equipping Alisia with a lance, letting Lillian get paralyzed etc. Really livens up the exploration, though I also wonder how many I'm never going to see if I don't happen to meet the conditions.

her dark lord outfit is even more lulz. think thats the name of the third tier all attack class.

see what i mean about you get a lot more attached to characters in the game due to everyone having a personality? &#12541;(&#65507;&#9661;&#65507;)&#12494;

for the most part you might be able to make it to 30 but wont be easy without a designated damage dealer.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
For sure, liking the characters more than most other dungeon crawlers.

WTB bigger inventory bag. I keep having to teleport out of dungeons halfway in because my invo fills up.

Also is there any way to identify the effects of monsters' unique consumable drops before using them? I've started throwing them in the storage box instead of using them because most of them seem to have negative effects/side effects now.

Parakeetman

For sure, liking the characters more than most other dungeon crawlers.

WTB bigger inventory bag. I keep having to teleport out of dungeons halfway in because my invo fills up.

Also is there any way to identify the effects of monsters' unique consumable drops before using them? I've started throwing them in the storage box instead of using them because most of them seem to have negative effects/side effects now.

short of eating everything yourself, the &#25915;&#30053; sites are the only other option really.

yeah thats the downside is the inventory management, go in light to carry out morebut suffer if you need healing, status recovery. or deal with the opposite.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Hm that's inconvenient (´&#65309;&#969;&#65309;`)

Regretting experimenting a bit and making Monica an archer now. Hit a bit of a bump on the Ch 4 boss, mainly her spell that can wipe out an entire row of mine. Looks like my best chance is to interrupt her with criticals so considering getting Monica that scout skill that gives you guaranteed crits when using a knife. Unfortunately she's an archer so I have no good knives and I'll have to switch her damage-dealing role for dedicated spell stopper with no-damage crits. Only other damage dealer I have is regular-attack Alisia lol

Edit - nvm, tried a few more times and success!
(´&#8857;&#969;&#8857;`) These victory scenes are getting more risque

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
By the way, when I eventually get characters that come with advanced jobs already do they already have SP pre-allocated in their lower tier jobs?

Parakeetman

By the way, when I eventually get characters that come with advanced jobs already do they already have SP pre-allocated in their lower tier jobs?

you know thats a good question and honestly do not remember. lol

the berserker grisherina should be the first advanced class character you will get so can confirm then. :D

back to grinding for me. doing those quests to level up the request board rank.

Parakeetman

btw folks be careful when you are saving since for whatever reason they decided to put load above save &#931;(&#12494;&#1076;<)

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Ah that sucks, luckily hasn't happened to me yet.

Just got Grishina, doesn't come with any points invested in her rank 1 job so that's good. Mostly glad to finally have another damage dealer while Alisia works her way up to 30.

How high does the request board rank go? Got a trophy for getting mine to level 3 but there doesn't seem to be any trophies for increasing it further than that.

Parakeetman

Ah that sucks, luckily hasn't happened to me yet.

Just got Grishina, doesn't come with any points invested in her rank 1 job so that's good. Mostly glad to finally have another damage dealer while Alisia works her way up to 30.

How high does the request board rank go? Got a trophy for getting mine to level 3 but there doesn't seem to be any trophies for increasing it further than that.

ill check the guide book at home has the levels of the request board listed. Goes up to lv 20.

Heres a good JP wiki site.
http://www49.atwiki.jp/dungeon-travelers2/pages/208.html

Man looking at the %ages for avenger that skill is so not worth it D:

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks, was mostly wondering if there was any reason to go above rank 3 since the rewards didn't seem to be that great compared to what you just pick up in dungeons. Forgot that requests unlock dungeons too. The skill priority/recommendations for each level 30 class on that wiki also look like an excellent reference for builds.

Valkyrie get (&#65344;&#969;´)

Unfortunately I forgot about increased TP costs for a moment since I haven't been upgrading any skills and pumped &#12480;&#12452;&#12480;&#12525;&#12473;&#12450;&#12479;&#12483;&#12463; to level 5 immediately, making it too expensive to actually use lol. Interesting game mechanic, though I suppose it's to balance against people like me who rush to 30 and pump the best moves heheh.

Parakeetman

Thanks, was mostly wondering if there was any reason to go above rank 3 since the rewards didn't seem to be that great compared to what you just pick up in dungeons. Forgot that requests unlock dungeons too. The skill priority/recommendations for each level 30 class on that wiki also look like an excellent reference for builds.

Valkyrie get (&#65344;&#969;´)

Unfortunately I forgot about increased TP costs for a moment since I haven't been upgrading any skills and pumped &#12480;&#12452;&#12480;&#12525;&#12473;&#12450;&#12479;&#12483;&#12463; to level 5 immediately, making it too expensive to actually use lol. Interesting game mechanic, though I suppose it's to balance against people like me who rush to 30 and pump the best moves heheh.

yeah in the psp ver i put too much points into lilians random attack which made it pretty much a one time use skill. there is a build you can do which makes the class pretty broken though uses that high risk high reward skill though setup time takes a while.

im disappointed that avenger is so useless since was planning on using the skill with taunt and parry to make alisia an insane tank mah dreemz shattered again since they didnt adjust the horrible percentages lol since for cost of sp vs what you get out of it both avenger and double attack are useless cost performance wise.

yeah request board gives you items to unlock other areas in dungeons or new dungeons so always worth it to continue with leveling it up when you can.

i wonder if there is a rare monster that drops the sp up item. asides from bosses i dont recall any normals dropping it on the psp ver. perhaps endgame monsters.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
yeah in the psp ver i put too much points into lilians random attack which made it pretty much a one time use skill. there is a build you can do which makes the class pretty broken though uses that high risk high reward skill though setup time takes a while.
Geh, I went the doll master route instead of trickster with Lillian (&#12541;´&#969;`)
I suppose I can use Mefmera for that later

According to the wiki it looks like you can farm the SP item from a randomly respawning chest in one of the end-game dungeons. Sounds like one of those "technically possible, but a huge pain to do" things since it seems you have to climb 26+5 floors to get there.

One of my only complaints so far is I'm not a fan of how so many of even the basic consumables use flavor text as their descriptions instead of actually telling you what they specifically do. Often can't remember if this chocolate heals more than this sandwich, or what this bread did, etc. etc. Not very practical to have an item list/guide open all the time either.

Parakeetman

Geh, I went the doll master route instead of trickster with Lillian (&#12541;´&#969;`)
I suppose I can use Mefmera for that later

According to the wiki it looks like you can farm the SP item from a randomly respawning chest in one of the end-game dungeons. Sounds like one of those "technically possible, but a huge pain to do" things since it seems you have to climb 26+5 floors to get there.

One of my only complaints so far is I'm not a fan of how so many of even the basic consumables use flavor text as their descriptions instead of actually telling you what they specifically do. Often can't remember if this chocolate heals more than this sandwich, or what this bread did, etc. etc. Not very practical to have an item list/guide open all the time either.

the dollmaster is pretty useless lol. though irritating when the enemy is one (°&#1044;°) where you are in the game you would have gotten a dollmaster anyways story wise &#931;(&#12494;&#1076;<)

drove me crazy trying to level one up on the psp version

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
That's the vibe I'm getting lol, she does mediocre damage and is kind of just meat shielding up on the front line right now

I planned to make her end up as a papillon anyways but I figured the healing doll and some others would give her a little better support utility than going through trickster. Either way will replace her with Mefmera when I get the chance, or one of the DLC characters

Parakeetman

That's the vibe I'm getting lol, she does mediocre damage and is kind of just meat shielding up on the front line right now

I planned to make her end up as a papillon anyways but I figured the healing doll and some others would give her a little better support utility than going through trickster. Either way will replace her with Mefmera when I get the chance, or one of the DLC characters

Yeah even then its not like she can equip that good gear too, in order to be an efficient front liner. In my PSP ver with Liz had thought the same general idea of all the dolls being useful, but didnt work out and took too much time to prep for low payoff. D:

Might reset Liz and Fiora and take them down different paths, but eating that loss of their starting points will be pretty painful. D:

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
I got a glitch in the ice cream shop and lost a chunk of progress in a dungeon last night. Apparently if you buy from the ice cream or ramen vendors there's a chance of the game just freezing afterwards. Looks like it's not a good idea to buy if you haven't saved in a while.

Got Fiora and Liz but they're almost 10 levels below everyone else (´&#8857;&#969;&#8857;`)
Hope this isn't the game's way of telling me what level I should be at because I don't see how I could've survived some of the previous bosses at those levels lol.

Got my main party all to their final jobs except Grishina. Alisia as a paladin, Conet as etoile, Melvy as bishop, and Lillian as papillon. Not sure if I want to make Grishina into a samurai or dark lord. Thinking of dark lord since she's probably only going to be in my party temporarily and I'll be getting a samurai later anyways.

Parakeetman

I got a glitch in the ice cream shop and lost a chunk of progress in a dungeon last night. Apparently if you buy from the ice cream or ramen vendors there's a chance of the game just freezing afterwards. Looks like it's not a good idea to buy if you haven't saved in a while.

Got Fiora and Liz but they're almost 10 levels below everyone else (´&#8857;&#969;&#8857;`)
Hope this isn't the game's way of telling me what level I should be at because I don't see how I could've survived some of the previous bosses at those levels lol.

Got my main party all to their final jobs except Grishina. Alisia as a paladin, Conet as etoile, Melvy as bishop, and Lillian as papillon. Not sure if I want to make Grishina into a samurai or dark lord. Thinking of dark lord since she's probably only going to be in my party temporarily and I'll be getting a samurai later anyways.

Wat?! Man thats bad. Wonder if its a new bug, since never had that with the PSP version. Just looked at the wiki page and saw the bug listed. D: Along with others.

http://www49.atwiki.jp/dungeon-travelers2/pages/456.html
(near the bottom)

I might turn Yae into a dark lord just because she looks awesome with an eye patch lol.

Yeah the two sisters join at a pretty low lv. Was a chore raising it. D: At least since you have the DLC exp item too you can raise them one by one a little faster now.

Also stun sting for the assassin is as great as I remembered it lol. Forgot what level I stopped it at so the cost to use didnt go through the rough...

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Hm yeah I've had that hanging black screen after a game over bug they mention too. Hope they patch the ice/ramen thing at least. Maybe also fix sleep mode occurring when having story text in auto mode. Game seems to have sold around 20k~ so far, not sure if that's enough for them to care about patch support.

Alisia's VA just made a sound that might be too adorable ... &#1076;&#65381;´) Was during one of the in-dungeon skits in response to Grishina finding out about her training in secret. I really wonder how many of these I'm missing though by not having specific party members in my group at times. Though tbh all the main character voice work has been stellar so far.

Managed to strike a good party balance for nuking regular mobs between bishop's shine cross, valkyrie's daedalus attack, and papillon's rozen queen skill. Any 2 of the 3 will wipe a regular mob out easily. Conet can only barely keep up with the TP refill demand though (&#65307;&#12539;&#8704;&#12539;)

Parakeetman

Hm yeah I've had that hanging black screen after a game over bug they mention too. Hope they patch the ice/ramen thing at least. Maybe also fix sleep mode occurring when having story text in auto mode. Game seems to have sold around 20k~ so far, not sure if that's enough for them to care about patch support.

Alisia's VA just made a sound that might be too adorable ... &#1076;&#65381;´) Was during one of the in-dungeon skits in response to Grishina finding out about her training in secret. I really wonder how many of these I'm missing though by not having specific party members in my group at times.

Managed to strike a good party balance for nuking regular mobs between bishop's shine cross, valkyrie's daedalus attack, and papillon's rozen queen skill. Any 2 of the 3 will wipe a regular mob out easily. Conet can only barely keep up with the TP refill demand though (&#65307;&#12539;&#8704;&#12539;)

am sure they will do up a patch considering they need to build up a new fanbase too for the next upcoming title and that the crash issues seem like something that would have been caught in submission so to have it waived they would have had to let sony know a stability patch is in the works. since this is something that can occur with a normal event rather than something random like a battle which has far more variables.

when yours happened was it during a long period of play?

lol bout thd tp yeah its hard to keep up with the demand once you get further in the game. and when you get too used to running dual maids makes it even worse when you switch back to one or none (;´&#1076;&#65344;)

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Been playing in 2 hour~ bursts so don't remember it being too long.

Dual maids sounds amazing, but also really limiting. Would do it for sure if they let you have a 6 member party though lol

Parakeetman

Been playing in 2 hour~ bursts so don't remember it being too long.

Dual maids sounds amazing, but also really limiting. Would do it for sure if they let you have a 6 member party though lol

it works if front 3 are pure damage dealers one third rank bard and dancer. thats what my death dealing party was. healing was a slight problem, risk vs reward type of setup

Dorarnae

I just killed the boss at the top of the tower. wasn't too hard, but the monster in the next dungeon, ouch hehe. I'll need some AE spell with my mage.

Parakeetman

I just killed the boss at the top of the tower. wasn't too hard, but the monster in the next dungeon, ouch hehe. I'll need some AE spell with my mage.

I need to progress more. Currently messing with Monster Hunter 4G at the same time so thats eating into things lol.

Man I so want to reset Alisia due to me fucking up with the Avenger skill. I knew I should have looked at the Wiki first, since that was a ton of points getting it to lv 3 or did I have it at 4? D:

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Man the soft reset (L+R+Start) function is completely broken for me. Was messing around with level reset to see each character's different portraits for their different classes. Only one soft reset worked out of four tries, with the rest of them having the hanging black screen bug. Game could definitely use some patching, though luckily nothing game breaking seems to have been reported yet.

Decided to skip MH4G this time since every time a MH game releases I completely wreck a 3DS' L button by auto targeting so much lol (went through two sets with 3G/4) and I've got a new3DS coming in soon so don't want to wear that one down either. Really wish Nintendo had an account system so I could just keep the old LL and use it exclusively for MH.

Parakeetman

Man the soft reset (L+R+Start) function is completely broken for me. Was messing around with level reset to see each character's different portraits for their different classes. Only one soft reset worked out of four tries, with the rest of them having the hanging black screen bug. Game could definitely use some patching, though luckily nothing game breaking seems to have been reported yet.

Decided to skip MH4G this time since every time a MH game releases I completely wreck a 3DS' L button by auto targeting so much lol (went through two sets with 3G/4) and I've got a new3DS coming in soon so don't want to wear that one down either. Really wish Nintendo had an account system so I could just keep the old LL and use it exclusively for MH.

i know right? i never use lock on so its more killing buttons during those goddamned qtes since usually forget to bring the poo balls to fling to get the enemy off asap.

seriously if there is one thing nintendo needs to step up its having an actual account system, which i understand they sort of have now but not really.

back on subject hopefully they are getting a patch ready i wonder if they have a twitter acct that notifies folks of patches

Parakeetman

didn't know the game had a soft reset. I always just reloaded my save :S

from what ive been reading its better for you that you didnt know about the soft reset lol seeing how it causes issues. its listed in the jp wiki as one of the issues to watch out for (&#12494;-_-)&#12494;~&#9531;&#9473;&#9531;

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Oi. Oiii!
When do I get such glorious rewards as this (&#65344;&#65439;&#65313;&#65439;´)

q7Xguui.jpg

Kind of wish someone would make a skill calculator for SP allotment for this game lol

Looks like I'm being forced to add El to my party temporarily right now but might keep her permanently since it seems magical princesses are quite good by end game. She'd be replacing Lillian (papillon) so not much of a loss ( ´_&#12445;`)

Parakeetman

Oi. Oiii!
When do I get such glorious rewards as this (&#65344;&#65439;&#65313;&#65439;´)

q7Xguui.jpg

Kind of wish someone would make a skill calculator for SP allotment for this game lol

Looks like I'm being forced to add El to my party temporarily right now but might keep her permanently since it seems magical princesses are quite good by end game. She'd be replacing Lillian (papillon) so not much of a loss ( ´_&#12445;`)

Level 7 = +5

Level 12 = +5

Level 19 = +10

for bag space. So get cracking on those requests lol

I had the Princess as a magical princess for when I need to have another character who could also row attack type of skills. Though did not have her skill set properly optimized back on the PSP ver. She is quite useful, but eats TP like crazy.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Awesome, request level 6 right now, so close. The storage problem wouldn't be a thing if any of the traveling merchants/blacksmith just let you sell identified weapons. I suppose it might be kind of a roundabout way to get you to go back to the library every once in a while for event scenes, but still hoping they add a way to sell inside dungeons for the sequel.

Took El out of the party again since she kept getting one-shot by krakens and momunofu. Those large single-monster enemies are tough (&#12494;`&#1044;´)&#12494;&#24417;&#9531;&#9473;&#9531;

Parakeetman

Awesome, request level 6 right now, so close. The storage problem wouldn't be a thing if any of the traveling merchants/blacksmith just let you sell identified weapons. I suppose it might be kind of a roundabout way to get you to go back to the library every once in a while for event scenes, but still hoping they add a way to sell inside dungeons for the sequel.

Took El out of the party again since she kept getting one-shot by krakens and momunofu. Those large single-monster enemies are tough (&#12494;`&#1044;´)&#12494;&#24417;&#9531;&#9473;&#9531;

the goddamned kraken is so rare ive only fought it 3 times on the psp one and that involved a ton of wandering around the summer palace place. was curious as to what its book does but never got to make one.

the dragon rider is irritating too due to its high def rating and buffs.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
(´&#8857;&#969;&#8857;`) That is lucky, I don't remember off the top of my head how many I've encountered but definitely more than 9 since I did make its book. I remember not equipping it though because it had lightning resistance down as a negative effect.

I think I spend a lot of extra time in dungeons because I am OCD about filling out maps in dungeon crawlers, even if I know paths lead to dead ends/holes/traps etc. lol The warp maze in one of them was a nightmare to fill out ( &#65307;´&#1044;&#65344;)

Dorarnae

the goddamned kraken is so rare ive only fought it 3 times on the psp one and that involved a ton of wandering around the summer palace place. was curious as to what its book does but never got to make one.

the dragon rider is irritating too due to its high def rating and buffs.

they're quite dangerous, I hate them lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom