• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U to be release on Dec. 5 in Europe

L~A

New trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=A0XfJJjAY6c

- Dec. 5 is only for Europe so far.
- North America is Nov. 21, Nintendo just confirmed it.
- Japan is Dec. 6.

12 amiibo coming out on Nov. 28, in Europe.

BzVxomYIgAANLPA.png:large

6 amiibo to be released on Dec. 19 (Europe).

In North America, amiibo will launch on Nov. 21.

There's a special bundle with the Mario figurine (Europe-only?)

Super Smash Bros. GC Controller coming out on Dec. 5 / Nov. 21 in NA (29.99$)

White Smash Bros. GC Controller for Japan (Dec. 6)

GC Adapter bundle, coming out on Dec. 5 in Europe.

Adapter will be sold separately, too, and it's compatible with the Wavebird. 19.99$ in NA.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
It's nice they didn't go for the already crowded end of November. I like it.

And Amiibo on 28th of November.

Just in time for Sinterklaas.

I dunno if I 100% want it yet, I have no one to play it with. Don't know if just online matches will be enough.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Also, European release for Amiibos here

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U will smash onto the scene on 05/12!
The first wave of amiibo invades stores on 28/11!

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
The trailer also shows what's probably going to be the standard intro for Amiibos compatible titles.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Sad that we Europeans will have to wait though :(.

Going against GTA V and 10 or so games from Ubisoft around 21st of November wouldn't have been the smartest idea in Europe. I'm not sure how this will play for NoA either.

Thoraxes

It's here!

It's finally happening!

I need more dates! Also loved the new figs. in there. I need that Little Mac and Captain Falcon!

Bleep

I think USA will still get it before black Friday. Last year Super Mario 3D world was released a week earlier in USA than Europe to sneak it in before then.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Since one can get an Amiibo separately I'll look into what the prices of buying them separate are compared to the bundle. That will help avoid that USK logo.

Rosur

depending on price of the special bundle with the Mario figurine I'll probably change my pre-order to that

Asd202

Going against GTA V and 10 or so games from Ubisoft around 21st of November wouldn't have been the smartest idea in Europe. I'm not sure how this will play for NoA either.

They have to release in November unless they want Wii U to be stepped on into the ground. In US of course.

openrob

Just seen this on Facebook!

Shammmeeeee to all those people who bet on 21st release ;) EDIT: At least in Europe
Nintendo made them wrong in not such a bad way. few weeks wait...Not bad

Top Bottom