• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U to be release on Dec. 5 in Europe

CentroXer

Banned
lol

Do you have any idea what shit Europe went through when it comes to game localisation in the last 3 decades or so? Give me a break.

Yes and prime example would be Super Mario Bros 3 releasing in 1991 for Europe while Super Mario World released in 1990 in Japan, lol.

Lucifon

Hey, waiting two weeks more is better than three weeks. I'll take it.

bafb.jpg

Sesuadra

Unconfirmed Member
you know..i think that remake of the gamecube controller is really awesome. now i can replace my old gamecube controller with an original new one o.o

someway that makes me more happy than the release date.

Okay, seems like I have to cancel my preorder of that Mario amiibo I made just yesterday and pre-order the bundle with said figurine.
Already pre-ordered Link, Villager, Samus and Peach. Because WHY THE FUCK NOT!

Then again, where is the GC-adapter bundle?

Also I hope those GC controller will have longer cords than the originals had.
1.5 m is SIMPLY NOT ENOUGH!!!

Azuran

Banned
Oh man, Pokemon and Smash on the same day? Nintendo pls, I only have enough time on my hands as it is. But then again, two weeks early Smash. Oh yes!

Awh yeah, I almost had a heart attack when I saw all those December dates, but it looks like I've been telling my friends the right date after all. America gets it first!

L~A

I knew they wouldn't miss Black Friday in the US.

I'm actually fine with the EU dates (Smash, Pokémon, Toad). I guess I'm getting real old if such "delays" don't bother me one bit :p

I guess this is to be expected with the amount of people they fired at NoE recently. :/ Sucks.

Oh well. More time to train in the 3DS version until then.

Top Bottom