• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 100 - Season 2 - The #groundpound is back, bitches. [renewed for S3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would Clarke do? She'll stab you in your heart is what she'll do. Holy shit.

Glad he's dead. His arc this season was a mess, they really could and should have gone about this a lot better if their ultimate goal was to kill him.

He also got his redemption in taking the heat for Raven. I knew they'd try to pull the character out of the mud, even if it was just a little bit.

Rest of the episode wasn't particularly great, didn't much care for Clarke saying she loved Finn, that came out of absolutely nowhere after last week where she couldn't even bare to look at it.

Felt forced, like it was done to make Clarke emotionally unstable or fragile in the latter half of the season. Where she's having nightmares about doing the deed and she slowly starts to lose it as she sees Finn everywhere, Might even go so far as to have him appear and talk with her throughout the rest of the season, which I bloody well hope doesn't happen.

What would Clarke do? She'll stab you in your heart is what she'll do. Holy shit.

Glad he's dead. His arc this season was a mess, they really could and should have gone about this a lot better if their ultimate goal was to kill him.

He also got his redemption in taking the heat for Raven. I knew they'd try to pull the character out of the mud, even if it was just a little bit.

Rest of the episode wasn't particularly great, didn't much care for Clarke saying she loved Finn, that came out of absolutely nowhere after last week where she couldn't even bare to look at it.

Felt forced, like it was done to make Clarke emotionally unstable or fragile in the latter half of the season. Where she's having nightmares about doing the deed and she slowly starts to lose it as she sees Finn everywhere, Might even go so far as to have him appear and talk with her throughout the rest of the season, which I bloody well hope doesn't happen.
She did it to humble him brah. This show better get a third season. Eliza showing up on other CW shows playing Clarke woulsnt suffice. I need athe 100 action figures and merchandise.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Just finished the episode and I loved it, this season has been a huge step up IMO.

Joni

It is time they went back to killing characters. It was a bit predictable, but still, good of them for not chickening out.

I'm glad he's finally gone, but I don't care for how long and drawn out it was - especially with the whole flashback thing that took way too much screentime. Anyways, what he did was psychotic and good riddance. Bring on #Bellarke

That was good stuff. Glad they focused entirely on Finn's arc and didn't show any Mt Weather scenes. I was kind of bittersweet about Finn's death. On one hand, what he did to the grounders was pretty shitty and he probably had it coming. But on the other, he was a character I had known from the very beginning anbd he always seemed like a voice of reason during S1. I started to tear-up a bit at the end. RIP super-emotional Spacewalker dude.

Anyway I refuse to see that preview and can't wait till Jan so this awesome show can continue.

anaron

Lol what the hell did Thomas McDonnell do behind the scenes? Finn's handling this year has been atrocious. It's like they realized Bellarke (barf) fans were more popular and switched everything around in their favour.

Hamlet

Decent episode.
Glad they had the guts to actually go through with killing Finn. Didn't like how they all started turning on poor Murphy and acting if it was his fault for the massacre though.

Decent episode.
Glad they had the guts to actually go through with killing Finn. Didn't like how they all started turning on poor Murphy and acting if it was his fault for the massacre though.
Yeah that Muphy bit had me going wtf. If anything Muphy was there telling Finn that he was acting like an idiot. Kinda lost a lot of respect for Raven because of that.

Leeness

Well...they managed to make a foregone conclusion to a (recently) crappy character...kind of devastating? Lol. So good on them.

Abbey :(
Raven :( :(
Clarke :( :( :(

Finn dead whooo!

Yeah, I knew they'd drag it out and redeem him a bit, but I'm glad they went through with it - fucker did kill 18 unarmed civilians. What Clarke and her posse did wasn't the same thing, since she ended up killing warriors who were gunning for her life.

At least I'm guessing that's how the grounders reasoned.

Gibbo

Want to thank this community for introducing me to what probably is my favourite series of 2014. Anyone wants the UV code from my Season 1 Blu Ray set? I live outside of the US so it is no use to me

demolitio

Apparently I missed an important episode and didn't even know it? Damn.

I really wish we'd get CW in HD here already. The CW app is actually better than DTV's broadcast.

I really wish we'd get CW in HD here already. The CW app is actually better than DTV's broadcast.

Seriously. I get it in 4:3 SD. There's black bars on the right and left and I have to stretch the screen om my TV settings to fill the screen. Direct TV CW is really bad. And the audio on the episodes fluctuate for some reason. After being spoiled by Netflix's stream it was awful to watch. Still an awesome show, but I feel I missing some of the grandeur I got from S1.

belushy

Banned

Yep, I usually wait until a few hours after it airs for it to go up on their website because the tv quality isn't that good.

McLovin

Man this show, every time you see a new survivor its because they need a person to die. Its just like the red shirts in star trek lol

Yay for renewal, lol at TVBTN.

That's more episodes for Claven to happen....
You have no idea how much I hate myself for playing into shipping with this, also waiting for a picture of Cliff Claven to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom