• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DRIVECLUB: Photomode |OT| The better you look, the more you can get away with.

CuciwdC.jpg

Ap1ha7l.jpg

9RlOLoT.jpg

3yorCk7.jpg

NTZ6gJY.jpg

sLTo3L7.jpg

29cE61Q.jpg

BxmQ0Yc.jpg

bM17bMM.jpg

8IGdkvQ.jpg

Auctopus

HEADS UP

The upcoming update for the game will enable Replays and more relevantly, photos allowed to be taken during any point in the replay.

This is going to increase the potential of incredible screenshots. Because of this, I'm going to do a trial run of this thread for the next two weeks and if things get way too hectic, I will begin to enforce a 4 PHOTO LIMIT TO POSTS.
This will make pages easier to load and will make posters carefully select which photos they think are best, improving the quality of an already great thread.

Beautiful shots...
Just wondering I'm having to make do with a 720p TV... now when I export to USB the screenshots show as 1920x1080 res, but I feel my screens don't seem to look anywhere near as nice as others here... not sure If I'm just overly critical. Would I be better off taking screen shares at 1080i then exporting over USB instead rather that 720p?

Melchiah

Few replay shots.

pMoK3X.jpg

1TpsfE.jpg

wPqU24.jpg

JZMOkT.jpg

Oddly enough, after viewing and saving two replays, all the audio disappeared when I started another race. Only an occasional crackling could be heard from the TV speakers. When I booted up the game, the problem was gone.

Top Bottom