• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Whatever happened to these calzones pizza hut had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pizza Hut blows. Get some shit from the store and make your own. I did such last night and it was the best decision I made all week. Goddamn, home made calzones is fucking awesome. It is worth the time.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
gol15.jpg

What if you put the crunch wrap supreme inside the calzone?

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Well, Taco Bell is garbage so you should reconsider.

Please give me another option in my rundown neighborhood.
Its gonna be my cheat meal at the end of the week so I want it to be greasy and gloriously delicious in fats.

I used to get them pretty often.

I noticed the quality dipped a while ago so I stopped ordering them. They were pretty delicious.

I guess it just came back. I used to order one for lunch a couple of times per month, and they've been gone for quite a while. Locally, at least.
Weird.

They've been available permanently for a couple years now where I live.

Damnit, now I want one.

I forget they exist until they remind me.

I remember when they first came out I loved them then I just...kinda stopped eating them and went back to regular pizza.

Like, earlier this year they switched all their calzones over here with these artsy bitsy shit healthy calzones with salad on the side.

Golly, it was though.

Wazzy

Banned
The three cheese P'zone was my shit. The best thing they ever had but they got rid of it and kept the other shitty ones.

I hope the new menu brings it back.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Calzones are fuckling delicious.

The deep fried ones they have at some places...

MUH HEART

DrSlek

There's a gourmet Pizza place called Crust near me. They make rocky road desert calzones. It is the most decadent and delicious thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom