• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne collector’s editions and pre-order extras revealed for EU

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014...adbpr=36969785&emcid=social_20141211_37105497

Bloodborne Collector’s Edition (€79.99 RRP)

The Bloodborne Collector’s Edition includes:

Bloodborne PS4 game
SteelBook case
Premium art book with exclusive concept art
Digital soundtrack of the game

15802549778_652b5eef36_b.jpg

Bloodborne Nightmare Edition (€119.99 RRP)

The Bloodborne Nightmare Edition includes the following items housed within a unique Book Tin:

Bloodborne PS4 game
SteelBook case
Premium art book with exclusive concept art
Digital soundtrack of the game
Bloodborne gothic notebook
Quill & red ink set
“Top Hat” Messenger skin
Bell trinket
15803929209_9470af6014_b.jpg

We have also have some cool pre-order bonuses too, available from selected retailers, exclusively for PlayStation 4:

‘Fedora’ Messenger Skin

Messengers deliver unique messages left by fellow journeymen to aid you on your quest, or fool you into making a fatal mistake. This Messenger is wearing a Fedora Hat and appears to you and other users when you leave a message in-game.

Sawcleaver Steelbook
‘Bandages’ Messenger Skin

Messengers deliver unique messages left by fellow journeymen to aid you on your quest, or fool you into making a fatal mistake. This Messenger is wearing Bandages over their heads and appears to you and other users when you leave a message in-game.

Bloodborne ‘Saw Cleaver’ SteelBook

The Bloodborne SteelBook features unique artwork by From Software on the inside and out, and is exclusively available as a pre-order incentive.

15370306293_6779ec82c3_n.jpg

Bloodborne, the Collector’s Edition and Nightmare Edition are all available to pre-order at your local participating retailer.

Stay tuned to PlayStation Blog for more info on Bloodborne.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
I wish soundtracks still came on CD. :-/

Will still buy it as I'm a sucker for Steelbooks.

Lernaean

Banned
It looks awesome!
No i have to decide which edition i'm getting (Collector's or Nightmare). I want the best package when it comes to this game, but I'm unsure if i want to pay the extra 40€ for the additional stuff in Nightmare, none of which interest me.

Akito

The nightmare edition looks kinda intriguing but is probably too pricey for me. I also remember paying the regular price for the CE of each Souls game so far and the contents were pretty much the same :\

Storm360

I wish we got the original box art, not this ugly one...

Hopefully the pre order steelbook isn't retailer exclusive.

Eolz

This Nightmare edition is pretty poor tbh.
Will jut buy the regular collector edition or try to get the unique steelbook one.

UrbanRats

Really dislike the new cover.
Not only because they cut off his feet, but also because not everything has to try and be minimalistic and glamorous.
It's a game called fucking "bloodborne", it's about blood and venereal infections, ffs.

That said, i'm glad they didn't include ingame stuff, so i can avoid this without a thought.

These look really nice, but I'm afraid of preordering a Sony game in Europe after the stealth censorship of The Last of Us.

Censoring out blood in a game about blood would be dumb, but it's the same company that removed the entire story mode from Twisted Metal Black so anything can happen.

kanuuna

Steelbook looks alright, but I think I'll go with whatever Digital Copy they put up. Got a 2TB hard drive on the way!

inki

Am I the only one who just wants to spend like $5 more for a steelbook copy? Nothing extra, just the case.

Liamc723

I remember when the collectors edition was pretty much the standard edition of Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2...

Facism

Am I the only one who just wants to spend like $5 more for a steelbook copy? Nothing extra, just the case.

Buy from GAME, they'll be charing £6-£10 more than everyone else so you can pretend you're paying for the case.

wow it's actually £50 everywhere i look. What a shit price.

Mr Git

Yaaay, was waiting for this. Hopefully they'll appear on a number of sites.

Edit: How useful is a PS4 OST download at the moment? Can the console only play music via a USB stick? I haven't tried yet.

Top Bottom