• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is your gaming related wallpaper right now?

The Flash

Banned
Windows 8.1 partition
Super_Mario_Wallpaper_by_freakyframes.png

Windows 10 partition
mega_man___super_smash_bros__by_krukmeister-d68rieg.png

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Something I made (so it's proper sized and not this small)

j9S8aQpqImorC.jpg

Parody of the Smash newcomer splash screens.

Currently don't have a game related wallpaper, however once my Miami Twice keycaps arrives I will probably use the following wallpaper:

HfLuszJ.jpg

I just wish it was a little more pink and less red.

And yes, I match my wallpaper to my keyboard. I'm also thinking about gutting a Mac Classic II from work, plasti dip the case in a similar color scheme, and then throw a mini-ITX board and a new screen in to use it as my work desktop.

I've been using this one since the artist put it online:

I've never had the same wallpaper for so long but every time I consider changing it I can't find anything I like as much as this one. It's a masterpiece.

mstevens

I've been using this one since the artist put it online:

I've never had the same wallpaper for so long but every time I consider changing it I can't find anything I like as much as this one. It's a masterpiece.

Do you have a higher resolution version of this?

Micken

Banned
Holy cow, there's some really awesome ones in here... Mine couldn't compare...

at4p8BO.jpg

Doctored up screenshot from one of my favorite games of all time...

A5oSsB2.jpg

And another screenshot from another of my favorite games! :O

I decided not to upload the originals because they were all doctored up and wouldn't make sense here. You can find the screenshots easily online. Plus I already had these photos (and a few more) uploaded to show off my battlestation. :p

kogasu

Sooo I'm pretty much going to be stealing all of these wallpapers. I don't even play all of the games. they just look so awesome!

Top Bottom