• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you think about Rosalina?

Afrocious

rosetta.jpg

I think she's my favorite character of the mainline Super Mario series despite her being introduced in SMG1. I like the fact she's this OP queen of the galaxy with a sense of fashion.

I enjoy how she's been in more and more Mario games as a playable character, and I look forward to playing as her in Mario Party 10 as much as I play her in Smash.

Watching this video was what made me ask this question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwu1Qiwa4F8

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
love her

She's like Princess Peach, except an actual Galactic QUEEN and unlike that flop Peach, Rosalina gets things DONE.

Neol

She's a cool addition and I like her a lot.

A lot of people just assume she's a Peach ripoff but she got her own things going for her.

Neiteio

On the Scale of Nintendo Princesses, with Daisy being a 10, Rosalina is like... a 7.9.

edit: wait, forgot Lucina is a princess, make Daisy a 9 and Lucina a 10

brinstar

I like her. One of the few Mario characters that managed to break out of Spinoff Purgatory after their introduction.

She's a great addition. It's extremely hard to add a new character to a classic cast, but Nintendo pulled it off with her. Much better than the failure that is Waluigi. She is my wife's favorite Mario character.

SerTapTap

Not a fan. Just sort of a continuation of the "all men look like mario and all women look like peach" problem that the mario universe kind of has. She's the green peach to luigi's green mario. Daisy is still best princess (and yes I'm aware that she's yellow peach, but she at least has a personality in the sport games).

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
All this Daisy stanning in here, yuck. What do you guys like about Daisy? She's awful. Like Waluigi awful.

Afrocious

All this Daisy stanning in here, yuck. What do you guys like about Daisy? She's awful. Like Waluigi awful.

I don't think Daisy is as awful as Waluigi. Waluigi is in his own tier of joke considering he was introduced in Mario Tennis on the 64. Daisy has old school cred even though she's essentially started off as a clone of Peach, a princess needing to be rescued.

Rosalina is cool past her fashion sense for basically creating galaxies.

Top Bottom