• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

They+have+morgan+freeman+as+god+and+liam+neeson+as+_5968e3b716178d8d886341592602b6b0.png

Praise the almighty goodwill, hoping to never let us be frauds ever again.

thank mrgoodwil for blessing us with this knowledge

I was drunk the other week and write a three page fanfic about Stephanie McMahon's sexual exploitation of the Diva's.

It wasn't good.

We need to read this now.

No. I'm shameless about every aspect of my life except my writing. I'd have to edit it for hours before I felt even remotely comfortable letting other people read it.

It's also on my tablet and getting things off of there is a huge hassle.

Request 04 of Flower, Sun and Rain, brought to you by Alcoholics Anonymous.

So Mondo's had his path to the lobby blocked by a soccer fanatic and a wrestler, and now it's a drunk women. Likewise, all the puzzles for this chapter are alcohol related and involve consulting the hotel's cocktail menu. Eventually we satisfy the women's need for particular drinks and have to help get rid of a virus from her computer.
What follows is Mondo's signature saying prior to jacking in with Catherine interrupted by the wrestler Mr. Pirate who offers a more dramatic speech instead:

"When hurtling into mystery, mysteries call up more mystery. What is a mystery without mystery when mystery proceeds? Hurtle on toward the ideal of solving all mystery! Open! Catherine! Take out the virus!"

And then the computer blows up. And the girl calls herself an angel...followed by flying out the window right into the plane that once again blows the hell up and starts the time loop all over again...
FUCK!!

Also that soccer loving nut Stephen Charbonie breaks the fourth wall by literally acknowledging the fact that talking to him triggers the next event flag in the chapter. Twice.

Have I mentioned that this game is fucking weird?

ultimax

But I like this thread
:p

Let's just post P3 music
this is already the best thread. i sense many shameless acts to come.
Holy shit so a Nier song is going to be DLC for FF Curtain Call.

In japan. Fingers crossed.
THIS SONG IS SO GOOD. Seriously, just hearing it makes me want to replay Nier again.
Yeah baby!
She overthrew Steph the dominatrix and became her dominatrix.
i love it

I'm not sure what to say about that, but it sounds Suda-y, so rad.
It's bizarre though, like killer7 is weird in a very dark, disturbing manner while NMH is weird in an over the top satirical manner. This game though is like a different type of weird from either of those two, but you can still tell they're all by the same creator.

I aught to keep track of all the posts I'm making of this game just so I can look back at how my expectations changed throughout the whole experience.

Top Bottom