• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West just debuted All Day at The BRIT Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bold One

NNLd6XT.gif

/turnt

Swift's lack of self-awareness is endearing and annoying at the same time

anyone got the track? none of the youtube links are working in the UK.....yh, I know :/

Wasn't that what Yeezus was going to be called at one point? I love that title.

i remember hearing about him wanting to use that title way back in the college dropout days

dayum.

But yeah its a good title to use

Edit:

http://www.rap-up.com/2010/07/28/kanye-west-drops-good-ass-job-title/
He earlier announced that he would continue the college theme of his previous albums The College Dropout, Late Registration, and Graduation. Good Ass Job was to be the last installment in the series.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
whats Kanye West's new album gonna be called?

Good Ass Job?
Kanye said a while ago he dropped the idea of finishing the College naming stuff so he wouldn't use Good Ass Job. It would be a great nod to fans though.

He said on Ellen the other week that he hasn't decided on a title yet. I personally like Black American Psycho (candidate for Yeezus title).

EloquentM

aka Mannny
808s was supposed to be good ass job. Kanye planned it out before the release of the college drop out but you know how that went.

This sounds like a mix of yeezus' rawness but MBDTF grandiosity.

I would have loved to see the FOX news comments about this performance if it was at the grammys, its like a personification of their nightmares

Wallach

Dunno if I'm blown away like some of you but I like what I hear. Waiting on this album after Yeezus still kind of feels like you just hit the button on Press Your Luck, though.

m23

Sounds great, this is the Kanye music I need. Which other songs off his new album have been released? Been out of the loop recently. I heard one with Rihanna and Paul Mcartney which I wasn't a fan of. If this song is any indication of his album's sound, I'm hyped.

Dunno if I'm blown away like some of you but I like what I hear. Waiting on this album after Yeezus still kind of feels like you just hit the button on Press Your Luck, though.

I'm impressed because this kind of production is gonna shine in the studio and in my car, raw Kanye is just fun. That and its coming off more lackluster stuff IMO with only one.

Edit: its also a signal kanye isn't just gonna be happy poppy daddy that he was on the last two songs, he's still got fire literally

As a big fan of most of the college series of albums this didn't really do anything for me. Not bad, but nothing special.

Maybe I'll like it better when it's recorded.

Sounds great, this is the Kanye music I need. Which other songs off his new album have been released? Been out of the loop recently. I heard one with Rihanna and Paul Mcartney which I wasn't a fan of. If this song is any indication of his album's sound, I'm hyped.

Only One but I'm not sure if that's on the album. FourFiveSeconds too but I'm not sure if that's a "kanye song" dual credited or a Rihanna song

DrZeus

The song is flame and I'm starting to really like Taylor Swift. Not her music, personality, acting etc. She's hella striking. This was the plan all along wasn't it? Get people ready for that mega duet.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this is what life kickstarting feels like.

yeezy season approachin.

Fjordson

One thing's for sure is this album is gonna be all over the place. Tracks so far sound pretty different from each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom