• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West just debuted All Day at The BRIT Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ran rp

The song is flame and I'm starting to really like Taylor Swift. Not her music, personality, acting etc. She's hella striking. This was the plan all along wasn't it? Get people ready for that mega duet.

Never cared for her music but she seems cool. I should give 1989 a proper listen.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
These shits are getting taken down fast..

I want to hear thing All Day is what I've been waiting on.

Hydroside

That was a great performance, I knew I'd like this song after listening to the unfinished leak months ago. Really liked how it turned out.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
w3fSkGd.png

Yep, that's exactly how I feel.

solarus

I've been waiting so long for this, listening to all those potato quality snippets for a year.
COMPLETE FLAMES
Wolves, only one and all day have all been great, album is gonna be another classic.

"Ye's on that new shit
A few dudes are like "how come?"
they keep crying for his old shit
just buy his old albums." - Jay-Z speaking on Kanye in 2011

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
this is so much better than that other song he put out

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Has Kanye got a performance that's wildly considered his best?
The past few couple of times I've seen him at award shows I've not rated him so I'm interested to see the good stuff

f0rk

The past few couple of times I've seen him at award shows I've not rated him so I'm interested to see the good stuff
Power and Runaway on SNL
That whole coachella set

DominoKid

Runaway on the VMAs probably. Perfect storm of context, a great song and great imagery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom