• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 7, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Its weird but I'm not gonna feel sad when Sasha goes. we've all seen it coming for episodes, and it seems she'll go out on the right note. plus she has Star Trek lol

I love this in-between Morgan. He isn't full clear but he isn't a hippie either.

Its weird but I'm not gonna feel sad when Sasha goes. we've all seen it coming for episodes, and it seems she'll go out on the right note. plus she has Star Trek lol
I kind of like that they aren't trying to surprise us. No point. They probably reshot this episode when that casting leak came out to make it more obvious/emotional.

Starfield

Armoured up Carol with AK, Crazy Morgan with sharpened stick, badass Rick......yepp...Saviors about to get their ass fried.

Amikami

Banned
They not playing with these Alien ads.

Does Judith even know who Rick is any more?

I kinda feel like she's outgrowing the show. She should be a pivotal part of the core group, especially Rick, but they don't really want to have a baby walking and talking and being aware in the slightest. I want to say that it's time for a time skip because Judith's at this odd age where Rick can't even just readily pick her up and rock her for an interaction. She need to be older so that we at least, as an audience, don't have to ask "where the fuck is the baby?" It really feels odd seeing her so infrequently.

Top Bottom