• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 7, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
The finale is tonight!

The First Day of the Rest of Your Life

The stakes keep mounting higher and higher as different stories clash, while the group enacts an intricate plan.

Tonight's episode was written by Scott M. Gimple (who last wrote 7.13 "Bury Me Here", the one where Morgan kills Richard), Angela Kang (who last wrote 7.14 "The Other Side", the Sasha and Rosita episode) & Matthew Negrete (who last wrote 7.12 "Say Yes" (the Rick and Michonne episode) and was directed by Greg Nicotero, who last directed 7.12 "Say Yes".

Tonight's episode has a run time of 85 minutes.

Tonight's Talking Dead will air one hour later than usual, due to the third episode of Into the Badlands season two.

The guest stars on tonight's Talking Dead are:

Norman Reedus (Daryl)
Scott M. Gimple (showrunner)
Jeffrey Dean Morgan (Negan)

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Hehe, I like how that title compliments last season's finale "Last Day on Earth."

I'm pumped.

RPGCrazied

Lets guess who dies tonight. Someone I feel is going to. Rosita or Sasha? I'd love it see Negan die, but I have a feeling they are gong to keep him alive a little while longer.

Lets guess who dies tonight. Someone I feel is going to. Rosita or Sasha? I'd love it see Negan die, but I have a feeling they are gong to keep him alive a little while longer.
I think Eugene, Sasha and/or Dwight are next on the chopping block. None of those would surprise me, though. I'd love for there to be a really big surprise death, but I'm not expecting one.

Santiako

The season should end with them finding more guns, and then the morlocks demanding more guns. Then they spend another season looking for guns.

J2 Cool

Predictions- Probably Sasha death to satisfy people's thirst. Start an assault/war on Negan. Carol pops her head in at the end. Cut early on battle with a cliffhanger "war has begun" type of thing.

I really want a good, action-y finale. To make up for a tough season of plodding 'escalation'.

The season should end with them finding more guns, and then the morlocks demanding more guns. Then they spend another season looking for guns.

What if--and I know people won't like this at first, but hear me out--what if, it's revealed at the end, this season was all a dream Rick has while Negan's driving him around in the RV, and they spend next season finding a bunch of guns?

I don't think Sasha will die, she'll just be forgotten about in those cells until they know if the Star Trek is a success or not.

Same with the dude from 24, he'll be back if that isn't picked up for another season.

I'm expecting some calmness then everything breaks into chaos in the last 20 mins. Someone dies probably Sasha and then it will end on a shit just got real point of no return the war is officially on moment.

jm89

No huge cliffhangers like last time please. Just end it with rick and co winning a battle and the saviours running back with their tales between their legs.

I think morgan will also be one to go, after he killed richard so easily i don't see him returning to his peaceful approach. Don't see him staying at the kingdom or alexandria and the producers probably don't want to send him of onto another solo journey and then make another return.

Ecotic

So I guess there will be no resolution to Negan's story tonight, it will go on another season like The Governor had 2 seasons.

Top Bottom