• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

¡¡¡¡¡ Street Fighter 4 announced !!!!! (and Dark Void, and Lost Planet PS3, and more)

Guenther

Lost Planet (PS3)
Avaialable early next year and will include all bonus characters from the PC version and extra downloadable content from the 360 version making it the complete package. Made possible with Blu-ray. 16 player online over the PSN.
OMFG, FINALLY!

And SF4!? Ok, that _IS_ Megaton!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Router said:
CAPCOM, ALL IS FORGIVEN! CAPCOM, ALL IS FORGIVEN! CAPCOM, ALL IS FORGIVEN! CAPCOM, ALL IS FORGIVEN! CAPCOM, ALL IS FORGIVEN!
CAPCOM, ALL IS FORGIVEN! CAPCOM, ALL IS FORGIVEN! CAPCOM, ALL IS FORGIVEN! CAPCOM, ALL IS FORGIVEN! CAPCOM, ALL IS FORGIVEN!

Oh... BR-DVD Lost Planet comment = LOL. Good for PS3 owners though.
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Kosma

Banned
Lost Planet is not really worth it imho, but it makes sense for Capcom to release it on PS3 at least so that the Japanese will get to know this franchise before the sequel.

Richelieu

Those of you hoping for a Dead Rising 2 didn't read the interview where they pretty much said it might not happen at all. I think I read it on Kotaku.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
I told you LP sales were dissapointing.
They were suppose to do LP2 already for next holiday season, likely the PS3 port is a result of the failure to reach sales targets.

But of course, lets not forget my tag. Naturally instantaneously gets me ignored :lol

i love LOST

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
kikonawa said:
you call this a megaton? SF was big in the 90's .. but now?
Haha, you're not serious now are you?
1044729t.jpg

tehbear

Router said:
Oh... BR-DVD Lost Planet comment = LOL. Good for PS3 owners though.

Lost Planet amounts to piss when it's already on the 360. I would much much much rather have MH3 but whatcanyoudosonysales right? Losing it really never made me question Capcom, but SF4 can only serve to restore them to their rightful levels of glory.

bune duggy said:
SFIV - nice.
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD (Xbox Live Arcade) - what? I thought this was coming to the PSN as well.
Lost Planet - huh. well, I wanted to play it and now I can.

"Let's see how they feel about us next week."

SF4, nice!

Dark Void sounds interesting

Lost Planet = meh

And the rest is old. Not bad but could've been better considering the countdown and all.

As for speculation, I reckon that SF4 will be for 360 and PS3 (Maybe arcade and PC as well) and Dark Void will be Wii exclusive.

Jirotrom

Infernodash said:
This is the time for Sony to throw the money hats to Capcom and lock up six month exclusivity for Street Fighter IV.
doesn't matter if its Capcom USA making it... who is developing 4? I will not get excited until I know who.

Kosma

Banned
Infernodash said:
This is the time for Sony to throw the money hats to Capcom and lock up six month exclusivity for Street Fighter IV.

Yes because Street Fighter will sell millions units.... -_-

Maybe in 1993.

tehbear

Infernodash said:

I love my SF4 and all, but do you think it's really worth it? I just can't see it :(

Nuclear Muffin said:
SF4, nice!

Dark Void sounds interesting

Lost Planet = meh

And the rest is old. Not bad but could've been better considering the countdown and all.

As for speculation, I reckon that SF4 will be for 360 and PS3 (Maybe arcade and PC as well) and Dark Void will be Wii exclusive.

I seriously hope not, id rather have sf4 for the wii too....

proposition said:
It would be a hell of a kick to the nuts of 360 owners. I hope it doesn't happen.

Actually it would be a kick in the nuts for gamers everywhere to live with the shame of Lost Planet being on their system.

SF4 had better be arcade first or Capcom may as well not even bother.

Neo C.

They promised some PS3 love and they deliver. Not bad, I guess.

Also: SF4 is awesome. Unfortunately, no in-game screenshots. :(

Top Bottom