• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

¡¡¡¡¡ Street Fighter 4 announced !!!!! (and Dark Void, and Lost Planet PS3, and more)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
GZLFghLuw.jpg

Dascu

Dark Void...Steampunk? :eek: I'm interested. More info on developer, graphic style and platform would be good though. I assume it'll be X360/PS3/PC though (while I hope for Wii).

Also, Street Fighter 4. Good.

Dabanton

Infernodash said:
This is the time for Sony to throw the money hats to Capcom and lock up six month exclusivity for Street Fighter IV.

LOL not a chance Capcom unlike other Japanese companies i could name are strictly about getting their games out to as many people as possible.

Which is a good thing.

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
shinsnake said:
I have a feeling that SF4 will be nextgen consoles only. I sure hope not, but I just have this bad, bad feeling.

I dont get this. How in the world is this bad?

Infernodash said:
This is the time for Sony to throw the money hats to Capcom and lock up six month exclusivity for Street Fighter IV.
This is a terrible idea.

I mean, I love Street Fighter, but I can't possibly imagine how that would be worth it for Sony.

Kosma

Banned
Chemo said:
Ugh, Lost Planet? I think people would really prefer a Dead Rising port... at least I would.

Well I guess LP is more Japan centric then Dead Rising. I'd prefer a Dead Rising port too with some extra content and I just might buy it again. But for Japan this makes sense.

_dementia said:
Thats pretty screwed up how PS3 owners get to play LP as Frank West and 360 owners don't :(

What's even more screwed up is that the PS3 owners will wonder why they can't play as Frank West in a good game(like Dead Rising).

I'm surprised Capcom didn't announce that one...or maybe they will? Meh

FF_VIII

Banned
Yes!

As long as it has Blanka, Guile, Ryu, Chun-Li, Saget, Bison..pretty much everyone from SF2 I'll buy it.

It also better be 2d.

Man I am going to be super bummed out if HD Remix isn't coming out for PSN, but I think it will since they released Puzzle Fighter on there. And seriously, how hard can it be? Thing is I guess MS could have paid the man.

Obaid

Banned
Dabanton said:
LOL not a chance Capcom unlike other Japanese companies i could name are strictly about getting their games out to as many people as possible.

Which is a good thing.

i guess it will be a PS3/Wii exclusive title for japan at least. I am not sure how popular xbox 360 is outside of japan like korea and stuff but if it is as popular as in japan asia will very probably get the PS3/wii version only.

shinsnake

Banned
TONX said:
I dont get this. How in the world is this bad?

Sorry, I meant HD consoles.

It's not bad, the feeling I'm having is bad, considering I may never buy an HD console this generation (Wii and PC). For us people, it would be nice to get a non-HD version for the Wii. But I wouldn't say it's "bad" that it would only come to HD consoles, just that I would hope for it to come to Wii too. Without waggle, obviously.

Dabanton said:

Which is a good thing.

LAWL... This is why the ps3 community has been in starvation for a capcom game because they share the wealth evenly...

Nakasan

SFIV. Oh God, together with NiGHTS and Sega Rally, thats it. After these releases, gaming can fuck off, I'll be done. :D :D :D

AdmiralViscen said:
So the only on 360 logo is officially meaningless? Or is this the 'changed subtitle' trick that was hinted at a while ago?

Didn't Enchanted Arms PS3 get a US release?

I think that alone wraps up the whole "Only on 360" business.

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
LP going to PS3 ... matters about as much as the 360 getting Devil May Cry (i.e. only the fanboys care, it's not a system-seller, etc).

I wonder if any pathetic xbox fanboys are going to start a petition against Capcom now that LP is multiplatform :lol

Top Bottom