• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(@ ´ `)b Dragon Poker thread of ROYAL STRAIGHT FLUSH (iOS/Android, JP) d( ´ `@)

KimChi

I'm sitting on 59 gems. I don't know if it good to roll now or its better to wait for a new card pack.

Hmm if you're doing fine in the dungeons I guess you dont have to, I did the 40gem pull and only got rares from it ._. but those rares made the higher difficulty dungeons a little easier to deal with being able to take a few more hits from the bosses.
Also, evolving cards gives a gem if it adds a new entry to bestiary.

Where do you get all the evolve mats? There's some really rare stuff that I never found yet.
The weekday dungeons at the end of each set of normals can spawn rings. The Super Weekday dungeons, in 4*/8*/12*, have a high chance of spawning silver rings in r1/r2 and have fixed spawns on the boss wave.

Also, you can evolve lower rarity rings into higher rarity ones.

GOD rings and DRA rings you can only buy from the medal shop, but they haven't implemented those in the SEA version yet.

Azusa

Rolled 40 gems. Four S cards and two SS. Not bad, but I have already Lazuli.

Why all my rolled cards are max leveled? Is it standard for 40 gem roll or its an event?

OpoFUXa.png
QQive2O.png

KimChi

Rolled 40 gems. Four S cards and two SS. Not bad, but I have already Lazuli.

Why all my rolled cards are max leveled? Is it standard for 40 gem roll or its an event?

ahh so envious of your pulls @_@, I think its due to event/rate-up that they are leveled, PAD did the same thing during rate ups if I remember right.

Fogo

Neo Member
I created a new itunes account to download and play this version but I can't seem to change the region on this account without adding a free app from the Singapore itunes store.

Is there a way to change which region itunes store you see when you run it or is the only way to do this is to create a new account but with a singapore VPN?

Yaari

I created a new itunes account to download and play this version but I can't seem to change the region on this account without adding a free app from the Singapore itunes store.

Is there a way to change which region itunes store you see when you run it or is the only way to do this is to create a new account but with a singapore VPN?

No, you can't change region after creation. So what you have to do from the start, is try to download a Singapore store app.

A VPN should not be needed

Question. I see people spam "Let's convert them". What does that mean?

KimChi

Question. I see people spam "Let's convert them". What does that mean?

Using the Sp skill to convert what you are fighting into a guaranteed card after you defeat it, given its not a 100% chance ^^
I've done it a few times with bosses in dungeons and for the evo rings in the forest trial map. Nice way to get some rares if your deck is lacking.

Yaari

Using the Sp skill to convert what you are fighting into a guaranteed card after you defeat it, given its not a 100% chance ^^
I've done it a few times with bosses in dungeons and for the evo rings in the forest trial map. Nice way to get some rares if your deck is lacking.

Oh.. damn. Thanks, thats cool. Wish I knew sooner. I was like "uhh.. what?"

Edit: Evolving my SS Tiger to a SS+ gave me 3 Dragon gems. I guess I should start running the Saturday dungeon doing only that.

Yaari

Yeah it feels good being able to drop my money on something. From 250k down to 15k haha. Leveling is expensive.

chrono01

I've decided to not play this, unless it gets a Global/NA release.

The way I figure, the game [as most gatcha-styled ones] will be a huge investment, and not being able to easily purchase in-game currency to gain more units is a game-killer to me. Sure, I could buy an Asian iTunes Gift Card, apply it to my Asian iTunes account [after I create one], and then purchase currency that way, but that's going to be a headache to do each and every time.

The fact that it's been translated into English gives me some hope that they'll eventually work through the "licensing issues" [whatever they are] and release it in NA. If not, well...I have several other games of this nature to play on my iPhone.

Yaari

I've decided to not play this, unless it gets a Global/NA release.

The way I figure, the game [as most gatcha-styled ones] will be a huge investment, and not being able to easily purchase in-game currency to gain more units is a game-killer to me. Sure, I could buy an Asian iTunes Gift Card, apply it to my Asian iTunes account [after I create one], and then purchase currency that way, but that's going to be a headache to do each and every time.

The fact that it's been translated into English gives me some hope that they'll eventually work through the "licensing issues" [whatever they are] and release it in NA. If not, well...I have several other games of this nature to play on my iPhone.

Understandable. Mobile games are becoming a little bit too time demanding for me right now. Between SIF EN/JP, Chain Chronicle, now this.. it would take like 15 minutes each morning to get rid of my LP in SIF alone. Bleh.

Makki

I used your code KimChi. My code is f12b410 to continue the link and my nickname is Mag@Gaf if anyone wants to add me as well.

I used your code, mine is he96eff for whoever needs one next. Switching to Singapore on iOS was a cakewalk. Cant wait to get into this. I got my pre-registration stuff although I messed up and settled for an S card with the Gacha:

chrono01

Understandable. Mobile games are becoming a little bit too time demanding for me right now. Between SIF EN/JP, Chain Chronicle, now this.. it would take like 15 minutes each morning to get rid of my LP in SIF alone. Bleh.
Yeah, for such small/simple games, they really can [and do] command a lot of your free time.

I only play School Idol Festival when there's an event going on [or when a new Story is added]. I'm Rank 149 in it, so it's not as though I need the XP. >_<

I also play Brave Frontier, but only casually. I don't spend my energy regularly, I mostly just log in for the free items and then quit. It's not as though there's a lot of content to work through in it. The same goes for Terra Battle and Puzzle & Dragons.

Monster Strike I do play, mostly farming Morling right now to max my units.

Chain Chronicle, though. This is the top in my current addition for iOS titles. I'll always log in ASAP and burn through all of my AP, clearing story quests, leveling my units, etc. Here's hoping we get another Demon Invasion soon, that last one was a lot of fun.

Fogo

Neo Member
oh my god, the keyboard typing bug on iOS is gonna be the death of me and my team on colosseum. I kinda wished they had released the 2.1.2 update instead of this older version instead for Dragon Ace.

Yaari

Game gets more fun each day. I reached level 20 and got some special card for it again.
I just completed a dungeon and got a SS feeding Marrone for it. Was quite surprised, seemed like a rare drop.

A little overwhelmed with all the monster cards though, and really need much more evolution materials than I am getting right now.

I'm on 25 gems. Can't wait to do my next 40 rolls. The cards you get from it help alot.

Yaari

How does the refferral system work out? currently lv 16
You get a S card and 10 gems when you hit 20 and so does the person you referred. There's a limit of 3 cards given out.

I hope Yui will make it to 20 as he's my only invite haha

Edit: Damn. Azusa has a sick Deck.

Yaari

I was reading that the first Stamina refill of the day is free. But since they also messed up with the Revival notice, I'm not too eager to try it out. If it ends up costing me a Dragon Gem, it will take another extra day to hit 40 again.

Apparently we're getting the 300.000 pre-reg S card ticket soon. Still no word about my missing SS card. I doubt I'll ever see it again.

Also the Colloseum S cards can be evolved into SS tier. Pretty cool. Hope I can get atleast 1 of them at the end of it. Can you carry those medals over to the next event? Or do you have to spend them.

You get a S card and 10 gems when you hit 20 and so does the person you referred. There's a limit of 3 cards given out.

I hope Yui will make it to 20 as he's my only invite haha

Edit: Damn. Azusa has a sick Deck.

Thanks will follow the chain ^^

I used yours.

Mine is c540dcc, for whoever needs it

I used your code, heres mine if anyone want f3cec0b.

I did the 11 gacha only gotten 2 (gorilla and hydra) ss and the other all rares

I was reading that the first Stamina refill of the day is free. But since they also messed up with the Revival notice, I'm not too eager to try it out. If it ends up costing me a Dragon Gem, it will take another extra day to hit 40 again.

Apparently we're getting the 300.000 pre-reg S card ticket soon. Still no word about my missing SS card. I doubt I'll ever see it again.

Also the Colloseum S cards can be evolved into SS tier. Pretty cool. Hope I can get atleast 1 of them at the end of it. Can you carry those medals over to the next event? Or do you have to spend them.
Dragon Medals carry over, no need to spend them all at once. It'd be kinda impossible to get some of the more expensive items (there's cards with a purchase price of 6,000 medals in JPN right now) if they went away at the end of colo.

I would recommend picking up Shuffle 3+ and Carbuncle as your first purchases. The first one directly affects your win rate in Colosseum, leading to more medals, while the second has a sub skill that's invaluable for farming monsters.

Yaari

Ah okay. I am a bit hesitant trying things like that since they missed some stuff in the translation.

Anyway back at 40 gems.

10 Rare 1 SR. Shit roll. Bleh.

Azusa

Dragon Ace's scheduled maintenance is over!
With this maintenance, we have given out everyone's server-wide Pre-Registration Gacha roll count rewards! All players who begin the game at any time will receive them whether or not they participated in the event.
We will also be compensating you guys with a number of Dragon Gems for the issues with gift receiving and for our delayed fix. Other bugs currently in the game will be fixed by the next update!

I don't think they'll give you your SS Peridot :(

Azusa

Dragon Ace said:
Hey guys! The server is a bit slow right now so some of you may not be able to connect. Sorry! Try connecting again in a bit!

We will have to take the server down to fix these problems and we'll notify you when it's back. We're extremely sorry again.

More gems is always nice.

Azusa

Hi guys!!! We will be performing a server maintenance at 8:00AM (+7GMT) tomorrow.
&#9656; We are well aware of the fact that we have been taking the server down more than our players have expected. We deeply apologize for all the inconveniences caused.
&#9656; The main reasons for the servers going down is mainly caused by the overwhelming amount of players in the Colosseum. The Colosseum is the feature which consumes a lot of our servers' capacity.
&#9656; We really thank you for being patient and we are thrilled to tell you that we have found the roots to the current problems, so we will be bringing our servers down tomorrow at 8:00AM to solve these issues.
&#9656; Our team expects the server to be back up by 12:00PM (noon +7GMT). The lag time in battles and the Colosseum should considerably improve after the servers are back online.
&#9656; We are also introducing 3 new SS cards into the GACHA!!
&#9656; We will also be distributing 25 Dragon Gems to players whom have yet to receive them, along with the server-wide rewards.
&#9656; We are also aware of the problem of missing Pre-Registeration Items. We are doing our best to resolve the issue.
&#9656; We thank you, very very much for your patience and understanding. Our team at Magic Box Asia is purely committed to bringing the best mobile game to our players.

Today colo was very bad. Annoying lags, very long turns and countless hand resets. However my random team won 4 times.

Forgot about this thing but with new players playing the game it's suddenly relevant again! Take this here quiz which tests your critical thinking for hand formation
http://www.mukuchi-no-kai.com/check

&#32032;&#20986;&#12375; means just play it
&#32118;&#30330; means skill guarantee it
&#29401;&#12356;&#12471;&#12515;&#12483;&#12501;&#12523; means shuffle hoping to get a certain card

The last question also asks you about which monster to target: &#21491;&#12479;&#12466; for right, &#24038;&#12479;&#12466; for left, &#12479;&#12466;&#12394;&#12375; for no manual target

You're rated based on how big a liability you are to the party, lower score is better

What were your answers/reasoning? I don't agree with all the answers considered "optimal", but when I first took the test and didn't know shit about the game a lot of them gave me new decisions to chew on.

Is it me or is the server really poor? Just played 5vs5 and keep getting good disconnected every round =/

Did a 11 roll, 1 's and all low rare :(

Magicalhatz

Neo Member
Is it me or is the server really poor? Just played 5vs5 and keep getting good disconnected every round =/

Did a 11 roll, 1 's and all low rare :(

Yeah I keep getting disconnected randomly while playing in the colliseum as well. And did another 11 roll, got the SS Pinoko, two S, and the rest rares. Thinking whether to do another 11 rolls or save it until better cards come out.

Top Bottom