• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(@ ´ `)b Dragon Poker thread of ROYAL STRAIGHT FLUSH (iOS/Android, JP) d( ´ `@)

Fogo

Neo Member
Your Score:5 - You are a landmine player. You are a player with dauntless courage

Sounds about right. I'd say my style of play is pretty risky lol. Always trying to hit high hands in colosseum whenever I see a chance pop up. Why play it safe when you see a 3 card with an ace on the 4th card. Always gotta shuffle for the best chances to win those hands.

Yaari

Well, I received my SS Peridot so props to them for making that right.

Now my team has 3 Forest SS. Not really properly balanced, lol. None for the other types at all.

I wonder how I should go about leveling the team. Not sure what the most effficient way is. Ive hit a wall trying to make progress.

Azusa

The first special dungeon will be live tomorrow at 3:00PM (GMT+7)

• Dungeon last for 2 Weeks
  • Candies from Rino's dungeon are exp fooders
  • SS card cant be captured, you must collect points to exchange for her
10942679_637348716369212_8416123109614170688_n.jpg

Yaari

Yeah, I tried the second difficulty. Intermediate? I think I died each time, and my deck power is around that level too. I'm not going in on anything but the easiest difficulty anymore.

It might be slow but atleast I'll get something out if it. Maybe I can level my deck a bit in the meanwhile aswell.

Cool event though. Got some compensation points as well, 3k.. pretty generous. That's a long way towards 20k.

A few days ago I was given 10 gems because someone used my ID code even though I only pasted it once total. That was a nice surprise.

Azusa

The APK link appears to have the file removed now.

There are two apk links: https://www.facebook.com/Steparus/photos/a.10150624025568379.381647.110124313378/10152674380993379/

Yeah, I tried the second difficulty. Intermediate? I think I died each time, and my deck power is around that level too. I'm not going in on anything but the easiest difficulty anymore.

I'm farming Intermediate and its easy to kill her if everyone spam blue cards.

Yaari

I honestly doubt that is even within my reach. Will take me a ton of gems wiping on that boss, and I doubt its a guaranteed drop.

I'll use the Candy to feed to my Blue cards so that I'll be more efficient as far as that goes. Some are not too high leveled yet.

Yaari

You can revive yourself only 3 times.

Is there also a free revive or something because sometimes it tells me it costs 0 gems to revive. But that said, that was a bug a while ago where it did not mention it actually costs you.

KimChi

Is there also a free revive or something because sometimes it tells me it costs 0 gems to revive. But that said, that was a bug a while ago where it did not mention it actually costs you.

I believe we get 1 free revive and 1 free stp refill everyday, done the free revive a few times whenever I can play, I havent tried the free stp refill yet but I saw it mentioned on one of their twitter posts.

Haven't had much time to play as I would like :(

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Wish this was out in the U.S. Guess I could create an account but seems like a hassle.

Managed to get Rino treasure with high level bots, wasted roughly 12 gems due to level 30's joining. If any gaf looking to make a party let me know date though probably require special buff and 3 gems.

Can't guarantee one time win

Yaari

Managed to get Rino treasure with high level bots, wasted roughly 12 gems due to level 30's joining. If any gaf looking to make a party let me know date though probably require special buff and 3 gems.

Can't guarantee one time win
Can you list your deck for comparison? I'm trying hard to get ready with 9 days left. I wonder what the drop rate is.

Yaari

Whoa. Crazy deck. I will try to get as close as possible. Will need to get level 60 for sub cards. Do you go for Straight when playing with CPU? Seems to bring the best results.

Whoa. Crazy deck. I will try to get as close as possible. Will need to get level 60 for sub cards. Do you go for Straight when playing with CPU? Seems to bring the best results.

Yes,usually when you place any number they tend to go straight though only problem is not able to use skill.

Weakness slash, confuse and water

Yaari

Yes,usually when you place any number they tend to go straight though only problem is not able to use skill.

Weakness slash, confuse and water

With CPU you mean? True, but I can see myself messing up haha, I'm not too good at this game. so dont want to ruin it for others. Anyway the deckpower you have seems within reach for me, I have around 40 Gems to get me there. And Rino should get my a fair deal of deck power as well.

Kreed

Is it worth the trouble going through these Dragon Ace events where you gather points to get a Rare card/get an evolution item or will they eventually be completely obsolete by future cards from the Rare Gacha/I should focus my attention elsewhere?

Kreed

Depends on the card. Some of them (Odin, Amaterasu, etc) make for very good sub cards after they outlive their usefulness in the main deck.

I'm playing the SEA version so currently they've done the Rino event, the Ninja Trio event, and now they are doing the Dragon Trio. Since the SEA version just came out, I'm guessing Odin and Amaterasu are a ways off?

Fogo

Neo Member
Is there a wiki with a card database? I just rolled Norun and wanted to know what the main and sub abilities of this card do.

Azusa

No one plays this game? It seems my GAF friends stopped playing a while ago.

GOD rings are coming to the English version.
6GPcJQe.png

I kinda quit the JP version since the devs have been massive shitlords in recent weeks.

Are they enabling GOD evos for everything simultaneously or slow rolling who gets those evolutions?

Azusa

I kinda quit the JP version since the devs have been massive shitlords in recent weeks.

Are they enabling GOD evos for everything simultaneously or slow rolling who gets those evolutions?

Slow rolling.

We will be unlocking only one or two GOD evolutions each week, so no you will NOT be able to instantly get a full GOD deck once the update is out.

Fogo

Neo Member
The cards for the SS giveaway on Dragon Ace are:
Fire
1. Garnet
2. Fire Buffalo
3. Hellhound

Water
4. Pinoko
5. Walrus
6. Mermaid

Wood
7. Harpy
8. Gorilla
9. Coerl Wolf

Lots of good sub cards for your deck in this giveaway. Mainly Garnet, Hellhound, Walrus and Gorilla are the ones I have in my deck as subs in JP Dorapo. Not sure how viable the others are for sub cards, maybe someone else can fill me in on that one.

Ultratech

Lots of good sub cards for your deck in this giveaway. Mainly Garnet, Hellhound, Walrus and Gorilla are the ones I have in my deck as subs in JP Dorapo. Not sure how viable the others are for sub cards, maybe someone else can fill me in on that one.

Let's see:

-Garnet, Hellhound, Walrus and Gorilla: Decent if you have nothing else and transition into great 35% Skill subs.
(Gorilla and Garnet are good choices if you have absolutely nothing. Gorilla by himself is pretty beast; a little more so when he gets his GOD evo.)

-Pinoko: Decent self-healer, heals status, and gives Status Immunity. Probably the best Blue healer you can get a while. GOD evo's a little better. Sub is alright.
Probably not a bad choice if you're lacking a healer.

-Mermaid, Harpy: They suck until they get their GOD evos and get Skill Lv6+. Even then, they're their own best subs mostly.
(Their Main Skills previous to Skill Lv6 are just straight Status; Lv6+ adds non-elemental attacks that have a high chance to inflict status assuming the enemy isn't immune.)

Buffalo, Coerul Wolf: Avoid at all costs. Everything else listed above is way better. Sub skills are crap.

Anyone still playing this? I got into it just over a month ago on the SEA version, and I can't believe how great it is. The OST is god-tier, and as someone who loves the PAD formula but got sick of match-3 the gameplay is so addictive and fun (even though I understand very little about poker). Oh and so many free gems!! I'm starved playing Chain Chronicle, but I get to do an 11 pull on Dragon Ace almost every week it seems!

Azusa

Im playing but all these new events are very very similar and its a bit boring. I'm just login in for daily gem and thats all. Also I don't like colosseum schedule.

Did SEA get score attack style events yet? I know they sequence broke JP's event order. Probably one of my favorite parts of the game.

It makes me sad cause JP stopped doing score attack events for some reason, even going so far as retconning them back to regular point collection events on event reruns :(

Anyways it's the second anniversary of the game in JP and they're teasing some new persistence mechanics: awakening evolutions and an orb system
http://www.4gamer.net/games/197/G019768/20150513058/

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Anyone still playing this? I got into it just over a month ago on the SEA version, and I can't believe how great it is. The OST is god-tier, and as someone who loves the PAD formula but got sick of match-3 the gameplay is so addictive and fun (even though I understand very little about poker). Oh and so many free gems!! I'm starved playing Chain Chronicle, but I get to do an 11 pull on Dragon Ace almost every week it seems!

I'm still waiting for a US release...

Musan

Yep, it is possible to get any SS card from the 100 pp gacha. I believe I have gotten around 7-8 myself. As expected, the rate is really small, around 0.04%.

Yep, it is possible to get any SS card from the 100 pp gacha. I believe I have gotten around 7-8 myself. As expected, the rate is really small, around 0.04%.

Dang, I should start using that gacha. I always use the rare mat one, but I'd rather have a miniscule chance of an SS instead.

Kitoro

So.. is this game dead?

I was waiting on an official US release, but seeing as the SEA version peaked at the 50k downloads landmark on Google Play, I assume this game is on its last legs?

Top Bottom