• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

04/02 - Wrasslin Discussions - It All Begins Again the Stroke Returns Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nameless

Ripping off Lillian's skirt was easly the greatest thing Lashley has ever done. He is still probably the worst wrestler in the company.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Nameless said:
Ripping off Lillian's skirt was easly the greatest thing Lashley has ever done. He is still probably the worst wrestler in the company.

No, no, not as long as The Khali walks.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Nameless said:
1158096466.jpg

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Why are TWGTT not the tag team champions again?

I could live without ever seeing Carly Vs. Shelton ever again.

Shard said:
Why are TWGTT not the tag team champions again?

I could live without ever seeing Carly Vs. Shelton ever again.
One reason possibly is the deadness of this crowd, Charlie Haas obviously is to blame. But they are wrestling well here.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
The Frankman said:
One reason possibly is the deadness of this crowd, Charlie Haas obviously is to blame. But they are wrestling well here.

They have always been good wrestlers.

Striker

We remember one point Shelton was wrestling HHH on Monday Nights.

Sticking a "Momma" with him was the downfall.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Striker said:
We remember one point Shelton was wrestling HHH on Monday Nights.

Sticking a "Momma" with him was the downfall.

Not only wrestling but winning as well.

Nameless

This Raw has gone down hill since the opening battle royales. And we have to endure a rematch of BY far what was the worst match last night(before Shane and Austin got involved)..without shane and austin,

The internets needs more photo's of Lilian... Goggle Image only gives me this (and lots of photos of other random people's)

*DAMN YOU INTERNETS*

Guzim

Nameless said:
This Raw has gone down hill since the opening battle royales. And we have to endure a rematch of BY far what was the worst match last night(before Shane and Austin got involved)..without shane and austin,
Did you miss Kane-Khali?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Shard said:
Oh god, The Hardlys are going to speak.....

Yeah that was god awful from both of them. It was worth it just to see maria look good and giggle though

Future Trunks

lemme tell you something son, this guy is SO FARKING HUGE HE'LL FLEX AND DESTROY THE SUN no shit
The Frankman said:
She IMO is easily the classiest Diva left on the roster.

How can that statement be said? Lashley has a moveset and is understandable. Khali is 0 for 2 there.

I'm glad you guys think the way I do. Lillian has always been the most appealing woman in the WWE, IMO.

......now, what are you guys talking about regarding this wardrobe malfunction?! How'd I miss this?!

Striker

Future Trunks said:
I'm glad you guys think the way I do. Lillian has always been the most appealing woman in the WWE, IMO.

......now, what are you guys talking about regarding this wardrobe malfunction?! How'd I miss this?!
Lashley ripped off her skirt because Vince was hiding under it.

Awesome outfit, she had!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom