• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$10 eShop gift cards for $7 at pcgamesupply

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Just in time for Golf Story...

I had that problem a few days ago during the PSN deal. Then earlier today I found a post somewhere saying to use the full desktop site instead of the mobile version and that ended up working for me. So try that if you haven't.

Was having the same problem. Using the non-mobile site worked for me, thanks.

I had that problem a few days ago during the PSN deal. Then earlier today I found a post somewhere saying to use the full desktop site instead of the mobile version and that ended up working for me. So try that if you haven't.
Perhaps this should be in the OP since a lot of people seem to be having a problem with the site, this could be it.

So how many can I order? It looks like my first one is going through.

Edit: OK, 1 per person. I'm too lazy to make multiple accounts, cards, etc.

NimbusD

Get this every time. Especially w such great indie games popping up on switch. Got one but hasn't sent yet. Site seems a bit buggy RN.

Gonna try to make a second acct this time to grab a few extra bucks...

Nice, thanks. I ask because there are sites that sell Japanese Eshop cards and send codes via email but they take up to 24 hours!
I've seen people here say it took a while for their orders to "verify", so if it's your first time ordering from the site it might not be instant. But should be much quicker than 24 hours I guess.

pdog128

Hmm, signed up for a new account (brand new, haven't used site before) and everything went smoothly.

Tried to go back with a different phone number/e-mail, and it's not processing. I wonder if it's just because the site is getting hammered, or if they know I'm trying to game the system?

Oh well, I'm happy with what I got I suppose.

Edit: Finally got it to go through. Now if they would just release Stardew Valley . . .

HylianTom

Banned
They run this special once or twice a month, so I’ve made it a point to bookmark their specials page and check once or twice per day while at work. It definitely helps to keep my eshop balance up.. makes for a nice discount.

They run this special once or twice a month, so I’ve made it a point to bookmark their specials page and check once or twice per day while at work. It definitely helps to keep my eshop balance up.. makes for a nice discount.

This is a good idea.

I've decided Switch is my go to indie machine now and this is how I'll keep funds stocked. Fuck PSN and the pre-set dollar amounts you need to add to your wallet.

Top Bottom