• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$10 eShop gift cards for $7 at pcgamesupply

Mine is in "Pending Review" status. Hopefully it clears, this eShop card is going toward Stardew Valley.

Edit: It went through a minute later, cheers.

suaveric

What is it looking for in the country code when giving a credit card? I put US, it doesn't have room for USA and it keeps rejecting me.

Oreoleo

Is this like a one per customer type thing? I have an indie wishlist that 30% would help fulfill. How long do these deals last? Minutes? Hours?

I think typically they last about 12 hours. The specials like this are one per customer and you have to have a cell phone tied to your account to purchase, so at a minimum you need a 2nd phone number (and a 2nd account of course, probably needs to be on a different IP address as well) if you want to buy more than one.

People buying this from the UK, do you use a debit card?

Tried my Lloyds' card the last few times this thread has been bumped and every time it says "Cancelled/Reversed".

Man their checkout is slow on mobile. Must be getting hammered or is this normal?

Pretty slow for me too and I'm on desktop. It's usually quite a bit quicker than this.

EDIT: Everything cleared. The "processing" page never updated, but the gift card shows up on the My Account page and the e-mail came through within about 5 minutes so all is good.

Link0080

Made a 2nd account with different number but I can't complete purchase. Getting "Your order could not be processed. Your payment has been voided."

Made a 2nd account with different number but I can't complete purchase. Getting "Your order could not be processed. Your payment has been voided."

Yeah my second account worked the last two times, but not this time. I used the same internet connection for each order this time since my works wifi blocks this site. Maybe that's what caused the order not to go through?

Link0080

Yeah my second account worked the last two times, but not this time. I used the same internet connection for each order this time since my works wifi blocks this site. Maybe that's what caused the order not to go through?

Dunno, I used my phone for 1st order and PC for 2nd.

Deal is dead for now, hopefully it works fine next time it's up.

Qwark

Thank you! Really love this and the PSN discounts. Not sure what to buy with this, either Stardew Valley or Season Pass for Rabbids.

Top Bottom