• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$10 PSN card for $7 - Digital Delivery

Marcoos

Is it still 1 per customer or can buy as many as you want?

Since it's a 24 hour deal and currently about 15 hours left maybe 9 hours ago

Not always 24 hour deals now. It was first posted to Facebook about 2 hours ago. I think the last deal was 17 hours as well. But it sold out way before that!

Agraavan

I got mine cancelled for the first time. Ow well, I hope it was because the promo ended prematurely, not because of something with my CC.

Giga Man

I keep getting this message after waiting seconds for it to process:

"We apologize but we were unable to charge your credit card. Please verify your credit card information or use the Paypal payment methods above."

I don't know why it's not accepting my credit card, and I would love to use Paypal if there were actual Paypal options present. Any suggestions, please?

Anyone having trouble registering, try the full website NOT the mobile website.
I couldn't register using the mobile website.

I'm from Australia, paid with CC and added funds to my US PSN account with no problems.

Hugstable

Banned
lame seems like it's back for 1 more hour, but when I try to create an account there I get this error

Fatal error: Class 'Users\Controller\Plugin\Emailage' not found in /home/mpcgame/public_html/module/Users/src/Users/Controller/Plugin/qtrinLoginPlugin.php on line 219

Luck is just not on my side with getting this 7$ code

Anyone having trouble registering, try the full website NOT the mobile website.
I couldn't register using the mobile website.

I'm from Australia, paid with CC and added funds to my US PSN account with no problems.

Alright thanks for that info, just needed to go to desktop site. Just put in my card info and tried to confirm and it's been processing for like 4 mins now. Hope it goes thru

Alright thanks for that info, just needed to go to desktop site. Just put in my card info and tried to confirm and it's been processing for like 4 mins now. Hope it goes thru

I'm currently in the same situation! Mobile site worked just fine for me, but it's been "processing" for at least 2-3 minutes so far. Hoping it actually goes through.

Hugstable

Banned
Alright seems my order was approved, I just got an email from what seemed to be Sony Playstation but the actual email sent from says vcdelivery

Is this the code? Is the link safe? Just wanting to make sure and not screw my computer >_<

Syysch

Alright seems my order was approved, I just got an email from what seemed to be Sony Playstation but the actual email sent from says vcdelivery

Is this the code? Is the link safe? Just wanting to make sure and not screw my computer >_<

I get 2 emails every time, and I think they both have the code in them. It's just a weird way they do it, like they push a gift card delivery through Sony, and then send an email themselves or something.

topplehat

Was looking through my order history today and saw that I was charged $10 for the September 26th deal. Did this happen to anyone else?

Syysch

This just keeps coming back. There's like 1:45 or something left for anybody watching.

I'm hesitant to use my $60 worth of Sony rewards points on PSN cards because i dont wanna max out my wallet and not get more of these.

Giga Man

I keep getting this message after waiting seconds for it to process:

"We apologize but we were unable to charge your credit card. Please verify your credit card information or use the Paypal payment methods above."

I don't know why it's not accepting my credit card, and I would love to use Paypal if there were actual Paypal options present. Any suggestions, please?

Yeah, this is still happening, and I have no idea what to do.

Top Bottom