• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1TB PS4 bundle finally coming to North America

Wonder how it'll look. The Xbox One CoD:AW Xb1 looked great.

large.jpg

I don't mind the controller that much, at least it doesn't have gold in it, which I do find rather ugly.

None of these special edition consoles have really interested me though (well, besides the killer MGSV one, but of course that wasn't released in America grrrr!), I prefer the matte look.

Anyway, I guess 1TB bundle with game @ 450 USD pretty much confirms 350 USD for 500GB PS4. The question now is when. Early October to counter Halo 5?

edit: though the Nathan Drake Collection bundle comes out on Oct 9th, so I guess no price drop until PGW?

rhino4evr

Super pissed that the 500 gig Star Wars console is the same price as this 1 TB console...and it even comes out 2 weeks earlier!

JP

I generally like to keep things s simple as possible but I actually quite like what they've done with that. Wouldn't particularly want one myself but it's probably going to sell like crazy when it's out.

EDIT:
Standard console option too which seems to be what they do with all of them.

21436226689_6f41f9c10e_z.jpg

21623232445_f78c08e030_z.jpg

Introducing the Call of Duty: Black Ops III limited edition PS4 Bundle, with 1TB of storage - PlayStation Blog

jayu26

I don't know what you guys are talking about, I think it looks great. Much better than that Star Wars abomination.

Halabane

That is one ugly ass console.

This should have been in the OP or first post and then locked the thread to protect our eyes. This console will be good for someone with an opaque cabinet and only play digital games so you never see it.

MikeyB

I don't have anything on my walls, dress terribly, cannot distinguish fine coffee from 7-11 coffee, and the only unifying theme of my furniture seems to be "durable" but that looks like hot vomit. Hot robot Tron vomit.

Tron funkin blows.

JP

That's only available in EU, it seems. US gets the custom branded console.
Really? Is that the same as normal in the US? I seem to think that the EU has always got a standard version of the console with the limited editions.

Top Bottom