• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1UP Show 7.13 (Wii Fit, Olympus, Paradise)

Olympus = God of War PSP?

Paradise = Burnout Paradise?

and hopefully they go into the shitty PS3 controls for Paradise and if you can fix them in the final version.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
harSon said:
Are the download speeds a lot better then usual for anyone else?

I'm getting just over 300kb/sec, which is certainly more than I'm used to.

todayzee

tak said:
That's impossible, it'd break all the laws of physics.

It is NOT unpossible!

We are sincere -- I'm not sure how serious we can be. We all look pretty silly when we play it.
xxoo

tak

watership said:
I'm doing pretty good. About 3800 KB/sec here.

And it's done. About 2 mins to get the wmv version.
damnit, I wished there was more then one broadband provider in my area. Yah, monopoly and 300kb/s!

harSon

Banned
I typically get anywhere from 280kb-400kb/s and I'm currently getting 978kb/s, either their servers were upgraded or Comcast upgraded my internet for free (Which is nearly impossible).

kbear

Do people Youtube this show? 400-500mb for this is just too much.. it would take me like 2-3 hours to DL.

I blame
SFIV...
for this week's merely competent lineup.

Although, I'm ready for Burnout Paradise info as I've been trapped at college without my 360.

Holy shit, that was the best intro/segment with Ryan ever! ' Its just a fucking robot! ' Haha, so great. TAKE THAT SCIENCE! You tell em Ryan , A+ show!

dkeane

Some one at 1UP is playing Zack & Wiki! Amazing.
I want Burnout, the games looks great. I never thought I'd be buying a PS3 for Burnout.

EMBee99

all that he wants is another baby
This episode felt a bit different from the editing...lots of weird cuts in the bridging scenes, the goofy Brian/Matt intro to GoW.

Did someone else cut/direct this week's show?

Wii Fit looks like fun.

jet1911

Good show as always.

Wii Fit looks fun, the GoW segment was interesting and my God that game looks amazing. Also Burnout Paradise looks awesome and it seems like there are a lot of things to do in the game.

"Don't stab the pleo(?) Skip!" :lol That toy is creepy.

Top Bottom