• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1UP Show 7.13 (Wii Fit, Olympus, Paradise)

FartOfWar

Banned
todayzee said:
Yeah, but in my opinion it just keeps getting better. That's because it is about the entire team here -- not just one person. Leaving is impossibly hard - like leaving family.
At least I have Minnie...and her many outfits that cause absurd hate in juniors and jerkwads.

One more episode! Anyone got any suggestions for wtf games to talk about? :D

xxoo

Company of Heroes please. Get a posse and challenge me.

todayzee

FartOfWar said:
Company of Heroes please. Get a posse and challenge me.

Oh, man -- how much of a posse do I need? I've got a four pound dog wearing a sweater, half a bottle of Fat Tire, and at least six dozen photos of unicorns.

I think we'll win, dude.

xxoo

Johnkers

Sad to see you leave Kathleen but best in luck for whatever it is you're doing. I have no worries that the 1UP Show will be as good as ever, don't let us down Ryan and 1UP/1UP Show crew!

evlcookie said:
Kathleen mentioned in the 1up show thread on 1up that she will be moving onto this project, http://www.fyreball.com , which for some reason totally reminds me of pownce.

Anyway good luck with it!
I'm looking at this site, and I don't get it. Is it like some Sendspace type thing? Some e-mail RSS feed thing? I just signed up for a beta or something and I got W00Ted out, or something.

What the hell am I supposed to do? :(

suaveric

I believe this is actually Kathleen's second time leaving the 1up Show. The fist time she left them as an intern to go work at IGN and then she came back when Che or Jane left (I forget which one).

suaveric said:
I believe this is actually Kathleen's second time leaving the 1up Show. The fist time she left them as an intern to go work at IGN and then she came back when Che or Jane left (I forget which one).
Well, she wasn't really on the 1UP Show then so much as she was interning at EGM and therefore occasionally appeared on the Show.

And I think it was when Jane left.

can someone make a gif of when matt leone and bryan intihar spaz out in front of the glass at the beginning of the god of war segment?

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
pswii60 said:
Why is every good 1up member leaving?

Luke, John, Mark, now Kathleen. Fucking shit. Real shame. 1up just ain't what it used to be. If Shane leaves, that's it as far as I'm concerned.

Of course, I am happy for them, and there's a damn good reason why they're getting the opportunities to move on up.

Alice is still there so there's reason to keep watching the show :)

Top Bottom