• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2 Chainz – Birthday Song f. Kanye West (Video)[All I want for my birthday is a big..]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

Boring, if you're excited by the ordinary beat then you have low standards. Kanye + 2Chainz can do better.

I think the lyricism is bad in an entertaining way, and the beat though a bit basic works well as a trap beat. I can see someone calling it bad, but boring is an off descriptor in my eyes. It just rubs me the wrong when people seem to want to limit rap to one basic lane and or realm of consciousness (not that you're one of them).

Oh so you do this shit everywhere.

You're not special, hopefully you didn't think so.

FroJay

Banned
Watched it, good video, this 2 chainz guy isn't anything special. Slightly better than all the pop hip hop/rap garbage we've been getting.

botty

Banned
He was very popular in those times as well and making a lot of money, he's just more popular/rich now.

Actually Kanye West is becoming less popular. Dating Kim Kardashian is probably the final string of relevance he has left to hold onto.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Actually Kanye West is becoming less popular. Dating Kim Kardashian is probably the final string of relevance he has left to hold onto.
Shows how much you know.

Kanye did a remix of some unknown, terrible rapper's song from Chicago and that dude got a record deal with Interscope off of it, on top of being approached by multiple others for deals including Birdman. Raw influence and relevance at work.

YES.

YES YES YES.

What did I just watch, honestly.

ixrtsKcyHR31b.png

damn im so glad i found this thread, this song has been on repeat for the past few hours while I work on a project for a client, hahahaha

botty

Banned
I cant even fathom this lol. I really need to know how you got to that point.

Kanye isn't nearly as popular as he used to be.

~ look at the sales
~ look at the media
~ look at the news

Dating Kim Kardashian, a known skeez, is a ploy to regain some media attention. Which is why we have them two doing commercials for the MTV video music awards, to promote it and their relationship.

Can you honestly say this current Kanye West is as relevant as the Kanye of two years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom