• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 Video Game BAFTA Awards Live Stream - Miyamoto Receiving Fellowship

Green Scar said:
Konami Code represen- nope he missed stuff out, failure

Pro Evo and AC2 getting shitted on :lol

It's the Sonic 1 level select code. It's pretty much bigger than the Konami code here in the UK, where the Mega Drive owned the SNES something rotten. I can't think of anyone who didn't know that code as a kid.

Zenith

Banned
Crap, i hope they host this on their site afterwards. Missed the first half an hour.

LOOK! the people presenting actually play video games rather than being stupid rappers and 3rd rate models.

APZonerunner said:
It's the Sonic 1 level select code. It's pretty much bigger than the Konami code here in the UK, where the Mega Drive owned the SNES something rotten. I can't think of anyone who didn't know that code as a kid.

Wow, I should have known that, seeing as I use that anytime I play Sonic, and I'm British as well XD

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Maybe he'll show a video of that game he was making. That washington DC game? Whatever it was called.

edit - that's the one, Galvanise!

Ataturk

MW2 nominated for artistic achievement
17.gif

I have to say, I think it's a bit unfair crediting individual people for games that are such massive team efforts. Doctor Ray and Greg were credited on the Dragon Age nomination and they didn't have a massive role in day-to-day development, yet Uncharted is credited to "Development Team" and not say Amy Hennig? It makes no sense, really. Just credit it to the dev.

Top Bottom