• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 Video Game BAFTA Awards Live Stream - Miyamoto Receiving Fellowship

OMG Aero

Okay so I just tuned in to the live stream after not even knowing the BAFTAs were tonight and I just saw Ant and Dec giving Miyamoto an award.
What parallel dimension have I stumbled into?

EXGN

drake.png

Congrats to all the winners, though :p

Yeah, great show. Some of the guests could have been better, but hey, there was nothing anywhere near as bad as Jersey Shore, so I'm happy.

David Jones for next year's Fellowship!

SpectraSoul

Neo Member
Green Scar said:
Yeah, great show. Some of the guests could have been better, but hey, there was nothing anywhere near as bad as Jersey Shore, so I'm happy.

David Jones for next year's Fellowship!

That'll depend on the success of APB. ;)

offshore

Green Scar said:

I don't know why the guests try to make stupid jokes that don't work. There's nothing wrong with just saying "it was a good year for games and here's the nominees" or something. But yeah, better than most award shows.

I wonder if Miyamoto thanked Ant n Dec for being voted the 9th Most Annoying Advert in the UK :lol

Goron2000

best junior ever
Fantastic show, well done to the BAFTA's for not turning this into a joke like many other video game award shows . Miyamoto's speech will stay with me for a long time, it's amazing how much that man has influenced my life for the better. He deserves the respect of the industry that he has given so much to. Congratulations to Batman:AA unexpected but not undeserved.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Nobody even nominated The Void for story afaik. Le sigh.

Also MW2 got an artistic achievement nom?

boiled goose

good with gravy
I wish there were video game awards that made more sophisticated and well informed nominations.

The nominees are the summer blockbusters, that is it. (some have merits, but a little diversity and further in depth research into the games released this year would be better)

Man, I was almost getting choked up with Miyamoto as he talked about getting old. :/
*sniff*

::Ed - Here's the link if anyone's interested (you have to go to part three in the menu on the right). A good twenty minutes of Shiggy.

Top Bottom