• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 Global StarCraft II League Season 4 Code S Finals - By Hot6

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Fucking 10 pool Life ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Life needs to fucking do something about this hellion crap. Honestly. Queens vs everything. Sack some more spare lings. Anythin- YES FINALLY A WARREN. Spire too. Excited.

Keikaku

I'm hyperventilating.

MVP is a legend no matter how this turns out but goddamn . . . if he get's 5 GSL Championships.

Come on MVP!

EDIT: Oh snap! Life's counter is shutdown! COME ON!

Keikaku

Oh shit! So back and forth but I think it's rolling out of MVP's control now. He needs to get a ton of Vikings out ASAP.

Keikaku

I am crushed for MVP. Absolutely crushed :(

Congratulations to Life. So many people, myself included, rooted against him but he did it anyway.

Great games!

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
QsXBq.jpg

2yeCZ.jpg

Xjqx2.jpg

FsUst.jpg

ofc1K.jpg

LkNd4.jpg

wqFy7.jpg

PDwGJ.jpg

jaSK7.jpg

uxQpD.jpg

7JT86.jpg

KBfpg.jpg

vdwOg.jpg

A08qO.jpg

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Life is confident so he'll probably try to deepthroat the GSL trophy.

*And another Reason to buy Red Bull is added to the list

ghst

thanks for the laugh
I hope this doesn't turn out to be MVP's last GSL Finals.

MVP needs to win that G5L trophy!
it's a bummer, but it's a better narrative to set up. if mvp won, number 6 would've just been another piece of metal on his mantelpiece. as it is, having the G5L trophy out there and just out of his grasp will make his next finals (whenever the hell that is) that little more hyped.

plus life is super popular with korean netizens. he's a big time gamer and really active in a bunch of communities, they consider him one of them. that's why the crowd is so much more packed than usual.

Keikaku

MVP should take some time off and get his health back.

After a year or so, he'll have the most epic of montages and make his way back into Code S for epic 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th GSL victories. Pant sales in South Korea increase overnight and in periodic bursts every 3 months. Kim Jong Un asks for reunification and the two Korea's reunite. Half Life 3 comes out and world peace follows shortly after.

Top Bottom