• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

The Witcher 2

witcher22012-04-2018-z6dhs.png

witcher22012-04-2018-pzfu4.png

UrbanRats

Did they removed the bokeh from The Witcher 2, or am i seeing things?

EDIT: No, just some of the screens give me that impression, must be my imagination then.

Is there a guide for how to enable driver level down sampling? I tried using SSAA Tool but at both 2.0 and 1.5 setting it doesn't produce the right rez for my monitor.

the mod scene in Crysis 2 is disappointing.. they have the work but have no plans on releasing it

Letters Upon a Page - May 15th 2012 - i really have no idea on what it is

WIP_02.jpg

Someone created a level within CryEngine 3 for a university..

file.php

Man the sharpening in that first screenshot is painful. Last shot is dope. I was never aware I could get tattoos.

Spoilers I suppose?
If you get drunk with Ves and Roche's men in Flotsam (I think it has to be after meeting with Loredo), you'll find yourself with it the morning after. Triss or your resident future act mage can remove it for some random mats, but fuck that =P

Is that the dark armour set?

Yeah, the act II one.

Tokubetsu

Spoilers I suppose?
If you get drunk with Ves and Roche's men in Flotsam (I think it has to be after meeting with Loredo), you'll find yourself with it the morning after. Triss or your resident future act mage can remove it for some random mats, but fuck that =P

Yeah, the act II one.

Yea, Roche for life. Bros for lfie.

This game looks better every time I see it. Right now it might be the best looking game ever made.

How about some gameplay shots from the cockpit view.

Top Bottom