• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

I think I'm just gonna prepare myself for Dwight not going anywhere.

Yup. I'm calling it. He'll finish out his contract in Orlando and walk away next offseason, leaving the Magic with nothing.

Just call me Samuraistradamus.

In other news:
mRNhV.jpg

<3

Ugh...

Heat have made some good off-season moves thus far. Barring major injuries to their Big 3, they'll easily dominate the Leastern conference for another year or so.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Ugh...

Heat have made some good off-season moves thus far. Barring major injuries to their Big 3, they'll easily dominate the Leastern conference for another year or so.

Shit.. Ray ray might out play Wade next season..

JoeFu

Banned
lol I still can't believe Indiana traded Collison for the right to sign Mahinmi what the heck? This is pretty awesome... Maybe Mavs can kinda reload instead of tank....

SamuraiX-

Adrian Wojnarowski &#8207;@WojYahooNBA
Indiana is pursuing a trade with Charlotte for restricted free agent point guard DJ Augustine, sources tell Y! Sports.

All over DY's face.

Ya'll gettin' Mahimni, dawg!

Probably not. Wonder what the package could be. Hansborough? West?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
He had 2 really good seasons in Orlando (not worth 120 mil mind you) but the guy is in his early 30s with a new lease on life.. He is the 8th all time 3 point shooter in NBA history..12 buckets behind Dale Ellis and is a career 39% shooter from deep..

I rag on him a lot too.. because whoever thought he was worth 120 mil dollars is a fool.. but their is good reason to be excited in Miami..
Miami should certainly be glad to have him for the min, but considering his talent and how much he was paid for it, it's an amazing career.

SUPREME1

Banned
Has it been explained yet why Portland feels so terribly wronged that someone signed one of its players to an offer sheet? To the extent that this Olshey guy needs to run around and dog on the player, the agent, and the opposing executive?

It's the same FO that sent out emails to every GM in the league warning them that they would do everything in their power, including resorting to litigation, to protect their interests in the case that someone tried to sign Darius Miles to a contract after they tried to have him deemed medically unable to play. All to save their cap space I believe.

That's what I'm thinking. You don't sign a guy to that much just to be a backup center unless you're planning to play him at PF also. Maybe a little Twin Towers action?

Maybe, they just used their 1st on a center too. This off season has been crazy though, I'm having a hard time keeping up with everything,

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
It's the same FO that sent out emails to every GM in the league warning them that they would do everything in their power, including resorting to litigation, to protect their interests in the case that someone tried to sign Darius Miles to a contract after they tried to have him deemed medically unable to play. All to save their cap space I believe.

Paul Allen ninja... people seem to have forgotten how him and Bill took of the computer world.. it wasn't because their platform was better..

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
All over DY's face.

Ya'll gettin' Mahimni, dawg!

Probably not. Wonder what the package could be. Hansborough? West?

What do we get out of it?

DJ can't be too happy to be playing fuckball again though. Poor guy :(

pilonv1

Jason Quick &#8207;@jwquick

Not true. I haven't confirmed anything RT @LarkinNBAInside As confirmed by @jwquick, my report of Blazers placing bid on Haywood accurate.

will reilo's nightmare ever end?

squicken

That's bizarre. Reading this Olshey guy's comments to the reporter are really strange. These guys usually stay cordial just to not burn bridges. If David Kahn is such a moron, wouldn't an actual smart GM try to stay on Kahn's good side?

SamuraiX-

Marc J. Spears &#8207;@SpearsNBAYahoo
Cavs have had talks on possible sign&trade sending Antawn Jamison to Nets,sources tell Y! Lakers can only offer minimum. GS & CHA in mix too

I...

but I thought...

well...

wut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom