• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy

Banned
Is that why your boy Kobe shot 43% against OKC in the playoffs? And is that why Melo shot 42%, including a 3-15 stinker against the Heat?

Yes you can quite guard them with the right defenders.

Yeah cos both those guys were defended 1on1 this past postseason. Gimme a break

NO ONE can guard Kobe or Melo (or Bron or KD etc.) one on one and have consistent success

fertygo

You guys forgoting Shaq, Hakeem, Malone , Barkley n many more used to shitting on D-Rob face >_>
You can lost count how many time D-Rob got slammed to the ground after got posterized lol

Shaq's been doing this since he came into the league

::posts video from high school::
Yea to show he's been able to run the since floor since he came into the league.....
Nah, he said make a steal and go coast to cost. And that it was the only two he knew of.
Did he just stop watching basketball or something?
You posted videos of Shaq vs.

International

The Clippers

High School

That Admiral clip is against THE BULLS. With the dunk on MJ.
What the fuck is your point? What the fuck does dunking on MJ have to do with anything? You think MJ's 6'6 ass would stuff Shaq LMAO.

Yea to show he's been able to run the since floor since he came into the league.....

Did he just stop watching basketball or something?

What the fuck is your point? What the fuck does dunking on MJ have to do with anything? You think MJ's 6'6 ass would stuff Shaq LMAO.
MJ went for the steal. Most centers don't have the ball handling ability to go coast to coast against guards who can challenge their dribble. Robinson deftly moved the ball and dunked it.

Here's a clip of young Shaq that I always remember http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QmTEZjSHYg&t=3m58s

Fantomex

You guys forgoting Shaq, Hakeem, Malone , Barkley n many more used to shitting on D-Rob face >_>
You can lost count how many time D-Rob got slammed to the ground after got posterized lol

edward-norton-closing-laptop.gif

MJ went for the steal. Most centers don't have the ball handling ability to go coast to coast against guards who can challenge their dribble. Robinson deftly moved the ball and dunked it.

Here's a clip of young Shaq that I always remember http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QmTEZjSHYg&t=3m58s

You act like I didn't just post videos of Shaq doing a fucking euro step on the would be defenders and laying it in/dunking. LMAO. IDK what your deal is against shaq but its funny.

You are sucking off Robinson who Shaq has put on a poster before and posting a vid of him losing his first chip knowing damn well he won three straight as the man on his team and not riding Duncan. LOL

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
So I didn't get any Bulls signings for my birthday yesterday, but I did get one of those newfangled nike fuelbands. Anyone on best-age have one?

Also, what'd I miss yesterday. Scola's getting amnestied? Wtf?

Nelo Ice

Banned
Rudolph was just on Yahoo Radio and he's basically said either Orlando is gonna accept the trade or they're going to act like they don't want to trade him. Cleveland and LA are ready to go. Basically said yeah Dwight hasn't handled everything perfectly but Orlando is making him look like a complete asshole. Also Dwight does not want to go to Houston even though he respects the organization but wants to win and LA has been in hot pursuit of Dwight the whole time.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Also Dwight does not want to go to Houston even though he respects the organization"

Guy is full of shit or his PR and friends are... he could have played with the Rockets for a few months and then landed on the Nets and none of this insane drama would be going on. He hates the Rockets. He's scared of Dreams massive shadow.

Dwight can kiss my ass :)

What the fuck is up with this thread? are posts missing or am I tired?

"Also Dwight does not want to go to Houston even though he respects the organization"

Guy is full of shit or his PR and friends are... he could have played with the Rockets for a few months and then landed on the Nets and none of this insane drama would be going on. He hates the Rockets. He's scared of Dreams massive shadow.

Dwight can kiss my ass :)

What the fuck is up with this thread? are posts missing or am I tired?
this is OT1, everyone is in OT2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom