• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT|They said I could become anything so I became multiple sources

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3ro

"Yo, CP3... how many seasons you gonna be in L.A.?"
qWStC.gif

pilonv1

Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo

Cavs have had talks on possible sign&trade sending Antawn Jamison to Nets,sources tell Y! Lakers can only offer minimum. GS & CHA in mix too

Please save us Nets

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
to spin it.. a one year contract means at least you will get full effort from him

SamuraiX-

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Kris Humphries future in Brooklyn unclear. Besides Antawn Jamison, Nets considering FA's Kenyon Martin, Craig Smith, sources tell Y! Sports.

wat da fuq

You would rather have Craig Smith over Hump?

Billy King, ladies and gentlemen.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Three years, they have enough time to wait on Lillard and Leonard to develop and could still go after Smoove or Millsap next year if they want.

1 year contract seems to be a decent stop gap contract.. considering his age and tools.. if he blows up awesome if not trash him and make plays at FA next season..

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
At least it's only a 1 year contract, and I assume a cheap one. Whatever. Worse backup bigs out there.

Kevtones

Fuck the haters, I love the Hickson signing. He played really well with LMA and at 1 year in mid-rebuild it's low risk for a high ceiling veteran.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom