• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

untitled-31czix.gif

Jeff-DSA

you always trolling melo. the same argument too.

No, sometimes I criticize him for punching guys in the back of the head and then running away. His mustache looks really stupid too. Also, his defense is laughable.

There's one thing he's great at though...he's great at crushing the soul of Asian teammates and ruining their potential.

Edit: reilo brought ether to the fight.

No, sometimes I criticize him for punching guys in the back of the head and then running away. His mustache looks really stupid too. Also, his defense is laughable.

There's one thing he's great at though...he's great at crushing the soul of Asian teammates and ruining their potential.

Edit: reilo brought ether to the fight.

Dude that is old as hell. He didn't run either, his teammate pushed melo back and the guy slipped so he went back more so he doesn't land on him. Also lol at the conspiracy theorist thinking melo forced lin out.

SUPREME1

Banned
Dude that is old as hell. He didn't run either, his teammate pushed melo back and the guy slipped so he went back more so he doesn't land on him. Also lol at the conspiracy theorist thinking melo forced lin out.

Never thought I'd see the day when someone would defend this.

Yeah, he ran. It's pretty obvious too.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

lol

When did he not run? After he was traded to the Knicks?

anyone else watching kuroko's basketball? i know a few in nba-age watch anime. its surprisingly entertaining even though poorly animated at parts. something nice to tide me over until the start of the season.

abuC

I take this as a great sign.

I wonder if AD was given HGH? It could help stimulate a height increase.

Some people just get lucky, Dwight went from 5"8 to 6"9 in one year and David Robinson was 6"6 going into College, was 7"0 by his junior year.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
WNBA got some NBA drama going on. Atlanta fired the coach that got them to the WNBA Finals the last 2 season because Angel was nagging about playing time. Then the new coach suspended Angel for no reason.

Shits crazy.

Then I ran into this quote

The final word, then, came Tuesday: Cambage is not returning for the rest of this WNBA season. Maybe you're not surprised, but Shock President Steve Swetoha said he genuinely was.

"I did not have any inkling that this would happen until this morning when I spoke to her agent," Swetoha said by phone Tuesday afternoon. "She said, 'She's fatigued, and if you don't mind, she'd like to take the rest of the summer off.'"

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
WNBA got some NBA drama going on. Atlanta fired the coach that got them to the WNBA Finals the last 2 season because Angel was nagging about playing time. Then the new coach suspended Angel for no reason.

Shits crazy.

"if you don't mind". rofl. Yeah sure take the whole summer off. How freaking ridiculous.

pilonv1

"if you don't mind". rofl. Yeah sure take the whole summer off. How freaking ridiculous.

She did just win a bronze medal at the Olympics. Plus who would want to go back to Tulsa?

Although she's been interviewed on radio here talking about going to music festivals later this year.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
A WNBA player not showing up is less relevant than...well a lot of things.

Seriously though, how will she ever recover that 5 digit salary?

via wiki

In June 2012, Cambage signed with Zheijang Chouzhou basketball club in China, reportedly worth about $400,000. This salary would make her one of the highest-paid female basketballers in the world

giga

Shits crazy.

Cambage. That rings a bell. Oh right, she was bitching on twitter about kobe and steph rice. Snitching her own countrywomen smh.

Holy shit Jazz fans, look at Enes Kanter right now. crazy upper body.

[MG]https://p.twimg.com/A1bKsuCCEAA9jT1.jpg:large[/IMG]
And still stiff as a stick on the court?

Top Bottom