• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

h3ro

I would be ecstatic if you spent an hour or two rolling around in there with your mouth open.
That's what yo mama said.

hjQdD.jpg

Black mamba Melo was the only one they had to defend so of course not all shots will go in. They had Shane and leBron. kept switching on the beast known as Melo and he still found a way to get a win lol.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
owengood
URGENT: @2KSports says Scottie Pippen has changed his mind and will appear in #NBA2K13, completing the Dream Team roster.

Guess he's smart enough to not pass up a free check.

owengood
URGENT: @2KSports says Scottie Pippen has changed his mind and will appear in #NBA2K13, completing the Dream Team roster.

Guess he's smart enough to not pass up a free check.

not that this will affect my purchase considering modders will make a better pippen than 2k

Jeff-DSA

First newspaper/blog/website to use the headline, "Nets look rusty in home opener loss" is going on my boycott list.

I rewatched game 2 and 3 of the 2010 finals. Ray Ray was amazing. sets a finals record for threes, then shoots 0-13 the next game. (almost setting another finals record)
the Heat can fuck off, but I still love that ninja.

Jeff-DSA

I want a young exciting team not a play off bound captain obvious team.

Any suggestions?

Join Jazz-Age. There is enough of us to stand up to the other fanbases, but we're not in danger of becoming a bandwagon. You also get to post "G-TYME!" several times a week.

Jeff-DSA

Oh, if this is a long term choice, picking the Jazz is just a path of disappointment. We look good a lot of years, but we'll never get over the hump. Stern wouldn't ever have that.

Go with the Raptors.

Top Bottom