• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Offseason |OT3| The Barclays Center is covered in rust

Jeff-DSA

The problem is that star players will get the benefit of the doubt during the post-game flopping reviews. Sucks for a goon like Reggie Evans though.

Think of how many tapes Cuban will be sending to league offices to point out flopping...they're going to need to hire a new task force.

linsivvi

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| Fuck da Knicks? Nah, Fuck da Lakers.

yeah i'm mad

25S.Nets.Deron.C.TA--300x300.jpg

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
“I won’t say any names but Spanish people and Spanish media were truly mad at me on Twitter,” Batum acknowledged. “I got some bad things, trust me. [But] people all around the world, on Twitter, or media, or people, even coaches and players from the other teams, thanked me.”

Why? For upholding the Olympics spirit? For getting in a good lick on Navarro? Because Spain had it coming?

“I won’t say what they told me, but trust me a lot of people thanked me,” he repeated. “I won’t say, but they just thanked me. Trust me, a lot, a lot of people. Not especially from France but from everywhere. I won’t say that’s good. I’m not happy or glad about it.”

LOL

linsivvi

Can they be called for flopping during the game?

It'll be too difficult to do so. Unless you want even more stoppage during the game, post game fine will be the better solution. I am sure if the fine doesn't work the league will upgrade it to suspension in future seasons.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Oh lordy, dear baby Jesus, I have an interview with the NBA for a position in 2 weeks. Perks include free tickets to any game, including all-star game. /head explodes

reilo

Oh lordy, dear baby Jesus, I have an interview with the NBA for a position in 2 weeks. Perks include free tickets to any game, including all-star game. /head explodes

Oh, so you'll be one of the lawyers that will prevent me from developing cool things?

Jeff-DSA

We'll eat apple pie and lemonade. I'll bring great movies to watch, like That Thing You Do and Napoleon Dynamite. We can hook up the SNES and play NBA Jam.

reilo

We'll eat apple pie and lemonade. I'll bring great movies to watch, like That Thing You Do and Napoleon Dynamite. We can hook up the SNES and play NBA Jam.

If I were to go on a trip like this, I'd challenge you to a game of basketball, but you already got your ankles destroyed by some white boys in Utah, so, I don't want you to die.

Jeff-DSA

If I were to go on a trip like this, I'd challenge you to a game of basketball, but you already got your ankles destroyed by some white boys in Utah, so, I don't want you to die.

I've been rebuilt. I'm stronger, faster, better.

Edit: And the ankle injury was originally from a football injury that got worse over time. But yeah, the ultimate blow was from a white dude stepping under me while I was in the air styling on him.

We'll eat apple pie and lemonade. I'll bring great movies to watch, like That Thing You Do and Napoleon Dynamite. We can hook up the SNES and play mario kart.

fixed.

I've been rebuilt. I'm stronger, faster, better.

Edit: And the ankle injury was originally from a football injury that got worse over time. But yeah, the ultimate blow was from a white dude stepping under me while I was in the air styling on him.
lol this is true for any case.
the white man always suppressing the colored people.

Top Bottom