• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
At0st.jpg

This was too easy.
Is Rondo your best rebounder?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Some people are saying Martin == Harden in terms of value? You guys are fucking nuts. Martin is terrible.

reilo

I hate you and i wish you into an eternity of having to watch a continual reel of the taco bell commercial with chef behind the new taco bell bowl. "YOU ARE GOING TO LUUUUVVVV EEET"

No fucking clue what bullshit you're referencing now. Stick to the Teen Mom references.

reilo

Harden is no prime Roy or Manu

Nope. But he'll be the undisputed #1 option in Houston, so that's his ceiling, and if he meets it? That will make this trade look even dumber. Harden is ten-fold better than Martin right now, and he's only 23 and doesn't even have the injury history.

If either Pop-GAF, Wrassle-GAF, or Brony-GAF significantly make their way into NBA threads, I'm out.

I have limits.

You are already dead.

Blackace

If either Pop-GAF, Wrassle-GAF, or Brony-GAF significantly make their way into NBA threads, I'm out.

I have limits.
That's where I am thinking about banishing ballloving bestbrook to

Westlo

Nope. But he'll be the undisputed #1 option in Houston, so that's his ceiling, and if he meets it? That will make this trade look even dumber. Harden is ten-fold better than Martin right now, and he's only 23 and doesn't even have the injury history.

Not like Martin will be @ OKC next season, more than likely gone from OKC by the trade deadline.

It's Harden Vs Lamb, Toronto Lotto Pick, Dallas First Round, Bobcats 2nd Round, Kmart's Expiring and the ability to resign Maynor.

Blackace

You are already dead.
Don't think his ceiling is close to Manu or Roy

And they had lower ceilings than Kobe or Wade

Martin isn't their long-term plan

I hope

Not like Martin will be @ OKC next season, more than likely gone from OKC by the trade deadline.

It's Harden Vs Lamb, Toronto Lotto Pick, Dallas First Round, Bobcats 2nd Round, Kmart's Expiring and the ability to resign Maynor.

I bet Maynor gets traded before the trade deadline.

I really doubt they want to spend $71 million on this roster (which is where it's at) and to trade Martin requires taking back money regardless.

giri

I bet Maynor gets traded before the trade deadline.

I really doubt they want to spend $71 million on this roster (which is where it's at) and to trade Martin requires taking back money regardless.

Yeah, trading Martins expiring means they're taking on roughly the same.

The question is, what can they get for him?

not very much.

Harden will be fine as a number one option. He has pretty good shot selection and plays under control. You need alot more than him to go anywhere though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom