• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.
You won't make it to the start of regular season, bro.

Yes I will. Know why? I can't post on the gaming side :D
Bish and BA are like my mom and dad. They're letting me out in the wild but are using one of these

Baby-Leash.jpg

Smokey

Go to espn... Background is LeBron and the heat and my browser crashes. Fitting. Better than seeing the screen taken up by piss gold I suppose.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
We were friends before anyways. Some people say why, some say #whynot

Its not serious or anything. She's cool people - and I still get out all the same.
Doing either before 5 years of marriage is an abomination!

You tell em, Jeff

btw, lol eyengattajob

happy_little_boy_cartoon_0515-1003-3016-3350_SMU.jpg

cott.jpg

Welcome back

Thanks brother.

2k is pretty good this year man.

That's what I hear every year. If an abused wife were to find a man that abused her less than her previous husband, I'm sure she'd feel that he's pretty good too.

Its not serious or anything. She's cool people - and I still get out all the same.

You tell em, Jeff

btw, lol eyengattajob

lol @ #whynot. Atleast you don't have to worry about impregnating her.

Canuck76

Banned

You tell em, Jeff

btw, lol eyengattajob

Aren't you in the military? In the south? That's a golden ticket.

Just have some self respect son

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
yal are just trying to post pics of my exs again so you have something to fap to. i won't fall for it again
It keeps getting worse.

lmao

i know what it sounds like

but all it was was her taking me to lunch twice

(then me wondering about the possibility of leading on/being led on by a pregnant woman - because that kind of shit is completely new to me)
Aren't you in the military? In the south? That's a golden ticket.

Just have some self respect son

If I get married, it'll either be to another person in the service or someone from overseas. No way in hell I'm wifing up some regular american civilian while I'm still in. I wouldn't even be thinking about marriage if I wasn't in the military.

yal are just trying to post pics of my exs again so you have something to fap to. i won't fall for it again

lmao

i know what it sounds like

but all it was was her taking me to lunch twice

(then me wondering about the possibility of leading on/being led on by a pregnant woman - because that kind of shit is completely new to me)

If I get married, it'll either be to another person in the service or someone from overseas. No way in hell I'm wifing up some regular american civilian while I'm still in. I wouldn't even be thinking about marriage if I wasn't in the military.

Let's be honest though, pregnant women are hot. Right DY?

I think DY is fundamentally broken somewhere.

Dating a pregnant chick?

She is so gonna hustle him for child support if/when he finally comes to his senses and bails.

Or not, he may have found his true love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom