• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Preseason |OT| The Rich Get Richer, The Poor Get Rasheed Wallace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
All children are born sinless (Lakers fans) and only after they reach the age of accountability (choose not to be Lakers fans) do they become sinners. I would simply be treating your child as a sinless perfect angel.
Starting to regret this already

pilonv1

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS
Chandler's left knee is "sore," the team says. Next game is regular season opener, no need to chance it.

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS
Tyson Chandler won't be back after banging his left knee in the opening minutes. Being held out as a precaution.

Doesn't sound serious.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Brewer while rusty looks like he still has it defensively. I can't wait for Shump and Brewer to get on the court together.

So I watched a bit of the Spuds Magic game from Sunday and Andrew Nicholson's got some sick post moves. Kind of sucks on D though and he sweats more than Patrick Ewing.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
So I watched a bit of the Spuds Magic game from Sunday and Andrew Nicholson's got some sick post moves. Kind of sucks on D though and he sweats more than Patrick Ewing.
So basically he is Eddie Curry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom