• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oh my god reading tweets from after I went to bed was fantastic.

Raptors truly are the best. If I actually expected anything out of this team this is the type of shit that would make your soul burn.

exarkun

Oladipo is a fucking beast. Outside of the turnovers, which will go down with more experience and practice, hes a defensive menace and physical offensive player. People were talking down about this years draft, but MCW's very surprising play makes up for it. And Oladipo playing well is icing on the cake.

Mclemore tho, what is going on with him and the Kings. Dude looked raw as fuck last night.

Oladipo is a fucking beast. Outside of the turnovers, which will go down with more experience and practice, hes a defensive menace and physical offensive player. People were talking down about this years draft, but MCW's very surprising play makes up for it. And Oladipo playing well is icing on the cake.

Mclemore tho, what is going on with him and the Kings. Dude looked raw as fuck last night.

high steal rate in college matters

If the Nets continue like this, they'll have given up Damian Lillard so they could pay Gerald Wallace $40 million and will have given up a top 5 pick in this draft so they could pay Joe Johnson $85 million. These moves were only so that they would be able to pay Deron Williams $100 million. This doesn't seem to be working out.

Dipo is the definition of stats on a bad team right now

To be fair to him, he doesn't have a point guard and he's mostly playing out of position. I think the main thing I like about him is his free throw rate so far, but I actually think his defense has been complete ass in every game I've seen him in.

I have watched every Raptors game this year (including last night) and at first I was hesitent to purposely lose (tank) because I don`t want to watch a team that is losing, but after the last 4 games, it is apparent we are one of the worst teams in the league if not the worst and I would be happy if they changed 100% of the roster including JV and start from scratch with all rookies.

If the Nets continue like this, they'll have given up Damian Lillard so they could pay Gerald Wallace $40 million and will have given up a top 5 pick in this draft so they could pay Joe Johnson $85 million. These moves were only so that they would be able to pay Deron Williams $100 million. This doesn't seem to be working out.

oh my god

Tom Penny

All it takes a few good drafts in a row for the Nets to replenish their talent.

I think Budenholzer may be going too far with the "offensive rebounds don't matter" strategy from Pop. If you can choose between a guy attacking the glass or getting back on defense, it's probably better to have them get back on defense, but guys like Millsap and DeMarre Carrol can go for OREBs and get back in transition pretty well and he's really crippled their offensive rebounding rate.

Dipo is the definition of stats on a bad team right now

To be fair to him, he doesn't have a point guard and he's mostly playing out of position. I think the main thing I like about him is his free throw rate so far, but I actually think his defense has been complete ass in every game I've seen him in.

oladipo's dribble penetration is one of the key reasons why afflalo has been the best 2 guard in the league so far this year

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

I think the best takeaway from this is that they've also lost 3 of their starters to major injury... and they're still better than the Knicks!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
A top 5 pick in this draft will be absolute gold. Hell, a top 7 pick will be pretty awesome as well. The tank is gonna reach unholy levels in the new year.

Parker
Wiggins
Randle
Embiid
Smart
Exum
Gordon

I've given up hoping for Wiggins. We won't be bad enough to put ourselves in a spot for the top pick.

Top 5 is my new goal.

Top Bottom