• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

On the second night of a back to back after flying overnight and hung over from New Years against the best team in the league?

No problem. Raps got this.

Rumor on twitter is ACL tear for Kyrie. Hope it's false :(

snapped.gif~original

I'm done.
If it was a real acl tear, he wouldve never came back from the locker room. Yet he did and walked to the locker room after the game.i dont think it was an acl tear at all.

From a real reporter:

RT @WojYahooNBA: The MRI on Kyrie Irving's left knee is considered precautionary, league sources tell Yahoo. No damage expected to be found.
See. Now give us Bynum you fucks

If it was a real acl tear, he wouldve never came back from the locker room. Yet he did and walked to the locker room after the game.i dont think it was an acl tear at all.

See. Now give us Bynum you fucks
i
Rondo played part of the 4th quarter and two overtimes on a torn ACL. Even went to shoot around the next day before checking out his knee. Obviously an exception but Kyrie's knee could be fucked. Doubt it but we won't know till the results get back to us

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo
Lakers say guard Jordan Farmar has a tear in his left hamstring that is expected to keep him out a minimum of four weeks.

The Lakers are now officially in the tanking race

lrstPTU.jpg

Edit:

Oh god:
HWuSuvo.jpg

The LA Tankers, get it? lol

Is Goldsberry really putting some of the blame for Rubio having no explosion, touch, coordination, or strength around the basket on Rick Adelman and Kevin Love?

Rubio is actually shooting worse with Brewer and Shved off the court as well...

Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo
Lakers say guard Jordan Farmar has a tear in his left hamstring that is expected to keep him out a minimum of four weeks.

The Lakers are now officially in the tanking race

we lost to the 3 worst teams at home.
the tank has been full steam ahead.
now make it comeplete and bring us bynum you monsters!

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I wish I could be Bynum for a day.

Fuck my boss's wife then get sent to live it up in LA as punishment

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RT @trailblazers: .@CJMcCollum is slated to play Jan. 3 and 4 for the @IdahoStampede #RipCity

Sweet. Curious to see him play. Bench could use another scorer so Damian doesn't have to play as much off-guard.

At the Wolves-Pelicans game right now

Davis is such a beast...His long arms are in on like every play, very fun to watch

Akso Wolves bench plays decent = wolves do well

Top Bottom