• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Ramona Shelbourne said:
The Lakers remained firm in their insistence on acquiring additional assets from the Cavaliers in addition to Bynum's cap-friendly contract

If Irving is out for while, hard to know if Cavs still have appetite to take on additional salary in pursuit of a playoff push.

The outcome of Kyrie Irving's MRI could have a big impact on the Gasol-Bynum trade talks, writes @ramonashelburne: http://es.pn/1clAZlf
guess we'll find out after MRI results if we get bynum.

You're down on Randle already?

Not buying into steal rate as the main way of determining how quick a player is (and therefore how successful a player is since quickness matters so much in the NBA obviously) burned me with Michael Carter-Williams so now I believe in it.

Randle has the worst steal rate recorded, umm, ever.

And he's small and can't shoot and is the shittiest defender.

I believed but I think it's looking like Faze and RB are going to be right.

He's the only guy at the top of the draft that I actually dislike though. There's a lot of good players so the Lakers might end up picking one by accident D:

Not buying into steal rate as the main way of determining how quick a player is (and therefore how successful a player is since quickness matters so much in the NBA obviously) burned me with Michael Carter-Williams so now I believe in it.

He's the only guy at the top of the draft that I actually dislike though. There's a lot of good players so the Lakers might end up picking one by accident D:

Tweeners suck unless you're Charles Barkley.

pilonv1

The game I saw him play v UNC was pretty bad. He just doesn't seem active enough for me.

I was also concerned when I heard someone (can't remember who) compare Jabari to Glenn Robinson.

J. Bravo

Fuck central time. And fuck kyries acl :( and fuck this bitch im about to fart under the covers.

#fuck2013

#2014sux2
happy new years :)

Pkaz01

I'm not sure what is defined as a tweener these days. Is it talking about PFs with a SF frame? Or Pfs that play like small forwards?

Because with the new guard oriented league and the lack of post up and inside scoring big men the game is transitioning into a more stretch pf game. The most effective ones these days are the ones like bosh, lma, dirk, and klove who can take those long 2s and sometimes threes.

randle also constantly tries to take people off the dribble from 15 feet out while not having the ability to shoot jumpers which will absolutely not work in the nba

I'm pretty sure tweeners refer to guys who are small power forwards who are too slow to play and/or guard small forwards

But I could be wrong

Tweeners suck unless you're Charles Barkley.

Paul Millsap and Blake Griffin have been pretty good in the NBA and Jabari Parker is probably going to do well in the NBA too.

Randle is just destroying people by being bigger than them though which is why his size is an issue since it doesn't allow his game to translate.

dvdjamm

I guess the Celtics can't let go
BcRqfSsIcAArICq.jpg

Yo am I crazy or is this forum getting like....random advertising links in posts?

Never mind. i think my computer might be fucked...

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Rumor on twitter is ACL tear for Kyrie. Hope it's false :(

From a real reporter:

RT @WojYahooNBA: The MRI on Kyrie Irving's left knee is considered precautionary, league sources tell Yahoo. No damage expected to be found.

Top Bottom