• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

Amazing defense by Portland in the 4th. Durant was completely shut down by Batum in the 4th. They're not even gonna score 100pts this game.

I wouldn't go so far as shut down since KD was shitting on him in quarters 1 to 3. Batum was denying him really well though and his defense plus fatigue, OKC was getting pretty good looks at times but they were pretty cold.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
I wouldn't go so far as shut down since KD was shitting on him in quarters 1 to 3. Batum was denying him really well though and his defense plus fatigue, OKC was getting pretty good looks at times but they were pretty cold.
I said in the 4th. He was on pace for 50 and scored 1pt in the quarter. Part of it was Batum played amazing ball denial.

EDIT: Man, Thunder fans are really used go some bullshit calls.

Cloudy

Banned
Blazers-Age (Reilo?), is it just me or is Batum infatuated with filling up the box score lately to the detriment of his offensive game? He did it at the end of last year too.

He was my 2nd pick in a $100 league and I feel like I reached most nights. Thank goodness for LeBron lol

Yeah, don't know what was wrong with him. Snapped at Durant that one time, called him over for a screen, then stepped into him. Really chippy.

I don't think he's a starting caliber PG. He didn't look to set his teammates up. He was driving and taking dumb ass shots and missed big free throws.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Blazers-Age (Reilo?), is it just me or is Batum infatuated with filling up the box score lately to the detriment of his offensive game? He did it at the end of last year too.

He was my 2nd pick in a $100 league and I feel like I reached most nights. Thank goodness for LeBron lol
It's part of the offense. Stotts has him running point a lot and his pick-n-roll with Lopez is fantastic, so it comes with the territory. His offensive game has been good, outside of Lebron you won't find a guy that gives you as many assists at the position.

Cloudy

Banned
It's part of the offense. Stotts has him running point a lot and his pick-n-roll with Lopez is fantastic, so it comes with the territory. His offensive game has been good, outside of Lebron you won't find a guy that gives you as many assists at the position.

True but I need him to score a bit more. Why can't Lilliard be more of a pure PG?! #FantasyProblems

Nori Chan

Take notes Charlotte.

We'll be in the lottery for one year and get the number one pick. One more #1 pick than the entire existence of the bobcats have had. #dycurse

iCP7KBRam8pRs.gif

Can't get enough of this tanking.

Top Bottom