• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Dec |OT| The Nets are the Knicks of Basketball

So guys, the Bucks or the Lakers?

Bucks-Mascot-Tries-to-Scare-Kobe-Bryant.gif

Bucks

At what point does Perkins and Fisher being on the Thunder become an insult to Durant, Westbrook, and Ibaka? Do those guys really need veteran leadership from guys who definitely aren't NBA players anymore?

Love the Blazers' offense.

dalVlatko

When was the last time a player said they "heard a pop" and it ended up being nothing?

I'm gonna just assume Kyrie is out for the rest of the season

There remains a strong organizational sentiment to continue to give the team time to get healthy and resurrect its season before making any major moves, sources said.

Everything is fine.

Wow, Boozer's stats are terrible this year.

lmao, failing to get the rebound after a 90% FT% shooter misses two has got to be the worst feeling.

When was the last time a player said they "heard a pop" and it ended up being nothing?

I'm gonna just assume Kyrie is out for the rest of the season

Iguodala heard a pop (hamstring) on November 23 and he's okay now.

Nori Chan

Let kobe pass Jordan and tank hard and I will be okay with the season. I have been converted. Now all we have to do is get mamba to join the tank.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Amazing defense by Portland in the 4th. Durant was completely shut down by Batum in the 4th. They're not even gonna score 100pts this game.

Top Bottom