• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Westlo

Watched Heat vs Raptors off my league pass just than, wtf is wrong with Spo and his playing time with Beasley. I didn't mind UD playing when Bosh was in foul trouble but Rashard in while we let the raptors eat up our lead... smh. No fucking way should Rashard be ahead of Beas in the rotation right now, bench mob crew should be Ray Ray, Cole World, Bird and Supercool.

Watched Heat vs Raptors off my league pass just than, wtf is wrong with Spo and his playing time with Beasley. I didn't mind UD playing when Bosh was in foul trouble but Rashard in while we let the raptors eat up our lead... smh. No fucking way should Rashard be ahead of Beas in the rotation right now, bench mob crew should be Ray Ray, Cole World, Bird and Supercool.

Spo's rotation pretty much sucks. Its like he's throwing shit on the wall to see which one sticks

Westlo

Spo's rotation pretty much sucks. Its like he's throwing shit on the wall to see which one sticks

Yeah I know, FFS he inserted Beas into the game like he was Battier in his prime and needed some defense, meanwhile we had no offense going for most of the 4th and someone who went 3/3 (and was inches away from having them all be 3 pointers) in the space of a minute rotted on the bench in place of the ghost of Rashard Lewis.

Lewis needs to drop out the rotation like UD, Anthony, James Jones and Mason, especially when/if Oden gets back.

Terrible week for the Mavs. I think all those back to backs finally got to them.

Their offense looks like shit without Calderon. Carter cannot continue to play the way he has been without getting traded. I think he's as good as gone. Ellis and Dirk are carrying this team right now.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Toronto rules the Atlantic division with a DOMINATING 6-9 record.

That's my team!

jamie-foxx.gif

linsivvi

In the Western Conference 12 of the 15 teams are at or above .500.

In the Eastern Conference 12 of the 15 teams are below .500.

The worst team in the Southwest division has a better record than the best team in the Titanic division.

In fact, there are only 6 teams outside the Titanic division with a worse record than Toronto, which would have the 4th seed if playoffs started now.

Top Bottom