• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I show my father in law xbox one.. Turn back to the game and they are losing.

My heart

Come on, deep down inside you knew this would happen lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Déjà vu of Lin

GeMiNii

Poor Harden! Might want to avoid ramming your face into people's bodies. That was almost as bad as Jarret Jack's neck injury.

I was out tonight and didn't get to see a single second of the game, but how you gonna sweep the west coast then get handled at home by the Nets?

Somebody get a hold of Ja Rule so I can make sense of all this

Matrix

Hack a Howard.

sigh

Matrix

bwahahaah fuck you Spurs/Pop!

Matrix

Pop should be tossed.

Matrix

That was a foul on Bev?

give me a break

Matrix

Howard > Harden in fts

LOL

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
The fucking Lakers are above .500.... I don't even...

2e1a8zn.gif

We can't do anything right anymore. We're gonna be stuck in Limbo for years to come aren't we. Fuck everything.

Matrix

BEV GET BIG

This game is killing me

Matrix

ParGod

oh crap...

damn back spasm again

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I'm really enjoying the Mbah a Moute era so far. He's so good defensively. When we actually needed some stops tonight, we got some. What is this.

Matrix

Fuck yea Rockets

Garcia dead now too? smh

Matrix

A huge fuck you to Pop :)

Top Bottom