• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

Smokey

The spurs amd rockets offense is completely opposite but both get buckets. Spurs offense is great to watch. Rockets just run around majority of the time. That clown mchale refuses to install an actual system. But I guess it works..

+20 with Bynum out there

6a0115709f071f970b0133f4b385e2970b.png

truly the messiah

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Parker vs the Rockets

Matrix

okay this is sad as fuck now.

Parker getting whatever the hell he wants and Howard looking nasty in the post.

Matrix

Lu upping his trade value
Not on the last two possessions (airball and pass at someone's knees) but him, Taj and Snell have all been great the last two games.

Bynum looks great as well. I hope his knee stuff is truly behind him. I love seeing big guys doing work.

Top Bottom