• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013-14 NBA Oct-Nov Season |OT| They can't hide the championship banners Forever

KingGondo

Banned
Damn, can't believe I missed that. Went out for dinner with my family.

Great win. Closing out this week with a win against Minny would be even better.

Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ 4m
Melo now 1 for his last 15 on potential game-tying/winning shots in last 30 seconds of a game. Was 5-of-14 in 2011-12.

masud

Banned
Knicks lost? Shocker. The Hornets are too deep for the Knicks they're gonna curb stomp us at the Garden. I think that will be Dolans breaking point.

Cipherr

zXVTlTe.gif

FmshToh.png

So kind of OT but I was watching some Youtube vids when I got an add for deer antler spray from Nuutronics. Is this becoming the norm now? I know it's a banned substance among many professional and collegiate leagues... But it's not illegal?

LuchaShaq

Banned
The difference between Ibaka and Hickson is that Ibaka bites on every pumpfake.

Hickson is almost Kobe/amare level bad on defense. Ibaka may be slightly overrated on D due to highlights but dude is still a really good defensive player beyond that, you saw hickson for a whole year!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
We are, but there's no excuse for a 6-9 team being in first place in any division.

To make up for my insult, I'll allow you to shit on Weeden when he throws his first pick against the Jags tomorrow. :)

Deal!

But not like I don't disagree with you with my shitty ass team sitting high atop that throne of turd.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Also, you should be mad that the rest of the conference's shittiness is keeping your own shitty team from a chance at Wiggins.

I gave up, my team is too good to be shitty enough to draft high. Still waiting to see if Ujiri has any magic left because god knows he needs some to fix this mess.

Thanks Colangelo.

pacers have a chance to win like 68-69 games with how bad the central division and rest of the east is

and wiggins has looked like an awkward combo of moe harkless and rudy gay, need to see more obviously but so far he's not the earth-shattering game changer the hype lead us to believe

Top Bottom